Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Season 142 - Are you ready?

Season 142 - Are you ready?

TOP ELEVEN SEASON 142

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Where did you place last season?

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    What are your achievements with your Club and FA?

What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    Who do you want to replace?
    What are your goals for this season?

What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?

Good luck to everybody this Season!

Take a look at the guides list!

Users Tutorials & Guides vol. II

I see a interesting opportunity to fight for the 20th Champions League... the token buyer that is -1 level is in another CL group so maybe instead trying the 17SL I go again for the big one.
    I will need some new signings, MCs, as DCs I have x2 academy players, and the rest of the team seems in conditions to compete.

I wanna suggest to those in leadership positions who organise tournaments to consider utilising the friendly championship as a platform. I think it will definitely gain alot more interest as there isnt any condition loss for matches.

That being said, i am not sure if you guys have autonomy in deciding or does Nordeus only allocate tokens to community tournaments that are likely to encourage usage of greens.
    Sinany03 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I wanna suggest to those in leadership positions who organise tournaments to consider utilising the friendly championship as a platform. I think it will definitely gain alot more interest as there isnt any condition loss for matches.

That being said, i am not sure if you guys have autonomy in deciding or does Nordeus only allocate tokens to community tournaments that are likely to encourage usage of greens.
    We have freedom to decide the format of our competitions, but if we play a 3vs3 -like we do in the OMA with the Nations League&Cup- we can not use the FL feature.
    Too if we play a regular cup, and personally I don't like the FL beatability margin. Ive to think too about the number of managers that can play tournaments using friendlies -we did a Nations Cup 3vs3 with 90 managers, a round of world cup plast year with 220 managers..- and the rewards proportion, and too, the control that the regular friendlies have to change managers that for some reason cant continue, apply punishments etc

The communities need in reality a feature to create different kinds of tournaments, and if we don't have something like that, we need the FA friendlies without condition consumption performing as neutral ground, and with immediate availability for teams added in our friendlist, which is my suggestion currently in my latest reports, because we have loads of communities that need a in-game tool to manage the tournaments properly.

Btw... we won 0-4 in Cup after the defeat for 2-3 home.
    We bought a recommened 18 aged DC for 67T that is arround 6*. So we will compete, for the league title for sure, and then in semi-light mode to try the 20th CL and a 12th Cup +9th SC.

Addicted
    I have a tough CL draw: there is 3 of us with similar quality that are candidates for top 2 place. The next round will also be difficult, especially if one ends up in second in group and meet the other group’s leaders. I should also add that there is +1 level, +25% quality team in other half of the table that will probably be win the CL. So I decided to try and continue with the SL by finishing 3rd place. With the potential opponents in SL, I think I can expect to make at least QF, which would be somewhat unlikely in CL.

In Cup, I believe it will be an easy ride in R16. In QF, I may meet a strong, similar AvQ team to me that I met (and won) in last season’s league. Assuming I’ll pass that, semis will be the one I’m most afraid of.

In the league, there are a few good teams with similar quality, I don’t think there is any obvious favorite. It’s still too early to tell which one(s) will remain in the fight for the trophy; sometimes semi-active teams with good players end up 4-8th place throughout the season.
    Last edited by Sinany03; 03-06-2021 at 06:57 PM.

0-2 vs the main opponent in leage, so now we are leading the table with 15 points and 2 teams behind us with 12 points.
    In CL we won 1-6 with a hattrick of Priant and another of Omar, AML and the ST, and with a win in the next game we will be already qualified for the next stage.

Btw Ive a assistant offer that I like... maybe I will add him the MC position of the sponsor, as I need a MC in reality... the other option is a ST but Omar is playing so well there.

Season 142 - Are you ready?-assistant.jpg

Addicted

Away jerseys

Did you notice that now the away jerseys are working as they should? I didn’t take note but as far as I remember, my team has been wearing our home jersey in all home matches and wearing away jersey in all away matches. I haven’t encountered a case where e.g. my away jersey and the home team’s home jersey are the same color, so I’m not sure what happens then. But it’s a good change in the aesthetics area.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Dreamer
    Same objective every season- CL qualification
    Anything other than that is a bonus
    Wish nord could made the special sponsor events more attractive and entice more managers to purchase the premium
    Eg - the very first task for premium unlock- bring Back the 50 rests instead of loan players
    20% recovery condition instead of 10% somewhere in mid stages
    Replace the last stage of 20% recovery condition to 100 rest packs or more
    Think may get more "customers " this way
    BTW, the lucky dip still exists- x amount of tokens for the lucky manager in this group chat.
    All the best managers!!

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Addicted
    I’m playing Cup final against a team full of beasts. All his players are 8+ stars whereas my best player is my striker at 132%. Any idea how to beat this guy?

Season 142 - Are you ready?-fe3ec0d1-eefd-4599-baa9-c1d0975b18b6.jpg
    Season 142 - Are you ready?-7f08553f-e2eb-4d08-b1a6-466dec7958c7.jpg
    Season 142 - Are you ready?-af0aa8bc-7d20-4e63-a64e-b4710c98750b.jpg
    RaiKo likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast