Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Lian
  • 1 Post By NUNO FC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Champions Tour Challenge - Full-time!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Champions Tour Challenge - Full-time!

Eight cities, eight duels, one champion! The Champions Tour Challenge has reached full-time!

How many wins have you earned in the event? ⚽️ Share your results and how your club performed below.

[Official] Champions Tour Challenge - Full-time!-wn-28-.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M, kennketia and NUNO FC like this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Suit up for the upcoming challenge and grab the latest Jersey of the Month for your squad! Available now in the Top Eleven Club Shop!

[Official] Champions Tour Challenge - Full-time!-wn-27-.jpg

Addicted
    [Official] Champions Tour Challenge - Full-time!-158698373_3509843982455527_8074000377599322077_n.jpg

Tour finished, loved the emblems in the teams can't wait to see them in the store.

The usual prizes, i think you could replace one of the loaned players but habilites boost for players.
    Taliyah25 likes this.

Rookie
    Nice tournament, definitely more enjoyable than King of ....Nerves. If you allow any suggestions... mine are:
    -loan players are useless if your ST is/are way better
    -younger players for reward
    -new role and/or special ability for reward

Continuous red cards, penalties, injures. It happens constantly in all Tour Challenge's. Lost matches despite better players and good counter formations. If someone says I'm doing something wrong, I'll just mention that I won 115 matches, only 3 lost in my 'career'.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by majki201 View Post
    Continuous red cards, penalties, injures. It happens constantly in all Tour Challenge's. Lost matches despite better players and good counter formations. If someone says I'm doing something wrong, I'll just mention that I won 115 matches, only 3 lost in my 'career'.
    You can deny it but that donsen't change the fact you are doing sometinhg wrong, even if you have such a nice career, mine is't as good but the fact is i made it with no defeat, and got the same, injuries, red cards and stuff.