Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Positional-training tasks: 6 DCs training task!? After 5-ST? Ridiculous!

Addicted
    everybody wants easy tasks

Every season there are such tasks train you players in diferent position, the spetial sponsor even gives you a free new position...

Oh I see "Whatch two league matches" is the task for you...

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    everybody wants easy tasks

Every season there are such tasks train you players in diferent position, the spetial sponsor even gives you a free new position...

Oh I see "Whatch two league matches" is the task for you...
    Yes, there are always these tasks, but it doesn’t mean having 6 DCs & also 5 STs in the same season being reasonable for most managers.

And btw, both my level-5 & level-2 clubs got the 19th rewards (the remaining tasks for final 20th is blindingly pointless except for paying managers), so it is nothing about myself wanting to do ‘easy’ tasks, but the difficulty some of these tasks presented for managers.

Positional-training tasks: 6 DCs training task!? After 5-ST? Ridiculous!-23-b31-f28-8-f89-444-f-8-f38-404-f63-c932-a7.png
    Positional-training tasks: 6 DCs training task!? After 5-ST? Ridiculous!-acdf5457-d189-4-cc7-8915-f4-b32-d3-ae587.png
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12