Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Positional-training tasks: 6 DCs training task!? After 5-ST? Ridiculous!

Pro

Positional-training tasks: 6 DCs training task!? After 5-ST? Ridiculous!

Positional-training tasks: 6 DCs training task!? After 5-ST? Ridiculous!-6-a031574-e59-e-41-d3-af80-3-a5-be529-b4-c7.png
    Positional-training tasks: 6 DCs training task!? After 5-ST? Ridiculous!-1-cf19-d8-c-c6-ff-47-b2-baaf-4-a8-ca06-a870-d.png
    Positional-training tasks: 6 DCs training task!? After 5-ST? Ridiculous!-802-fe12-b-9567-4-cbf-9-fe6-6-a8943-b36226.png
    Positional-training tasks: 6 DCs training task!? After 5-ST? Ridiculous!-c08-c4-eee-11-ba-4-f3-f-a4-e1-7-ddfdfb7705-b.png

My main level-5 team has 7 players with DC, while second level-2 team also somehow has 6. Miraculously without planning of such depth.

But this is not the point here.

How is it even fair to expect managers to have 6 players of full 28-man squad have DC roles in the same season when there was another 5 players having ST roles too at start of season!?

Difficulty is 1 thing, but ridiculously and unimaginably hard is another. At this rate, most managers would need to keep a 10-man reserves all filled with 1* MC/AMC/ST and MC/DMC/DC to complete these player-position tasks. Is this what Nordeus want all managers do!!?? Speechless.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    i agree ridiculous task. also the buy a age 20 or under player task now has to be 90% or more meaning even less choice and more people biding when they actually appear in the transfer market,
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    i agree ridiculous task. also the buy a age 20 or under player task now has to be 90% or more meaning even less choice and more people biding when they actually appear in the transfer market,
    I never go after this task. But if I would, I should wait the negotiations during the last week. Maybe it is cheaper in tokens than chasing such a player in transfer market
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Rookie
    Similarly ridiculous is those get a star tasks. Get a new star for 10 players. Ok, that's not bad, I do it every season. But I do it in the first week. This task comes up in the third week or so.

I have never been able to complete those train 5 strikers or central defenders or whatever. I've only had 1 striker for like 9 seasons now. Or at least that's how long I have played with my current ST. At most I've had 2.

Maybe they could reveal them all at the start of the season and then you could complete them when ever you feel like. It feels a bit unfair when you have trained an extra star for all of your starting XI and like after a week or two you get a task to do it again...

Famous
    I will say it again.

Special Sponsor Sucks.

Positional-training tasks: 6 DCs training task!? After 5-ST? Ridiculous!-image.jpg

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Hejst View Post
    Similarly ridiculous is those get a star tasks. Get a new star for 10 players. Ok, that's not bad, I do it every season. But I do it in the first week. This task comes up in the third week or so.

I have never been able to complete those train 5 strikers or central defenders or whatever. I've only had 1 striker for like 9 seasons now. Or at least that's how long I have played with my current ST. At most I've had 2.

Maybe they could reveal them all at the start of the season and then you could complete them when ever you feel like. It feels a bit unfair when you have trained an extra star for all of your starting XI and like after a week or two you get a task to do it again...
    Yes, 10x players of 28 to get extra star is quite ridiculous as a day-17 task. The ‘cheapest’ way to do most of those role, SA, x times training is probably not buying 40%+, but getting those 24-26yo 58-59% players. Improving them to 60% solves 1/10, then less than 1 season for a role on 49/50, then back to improving quality to get him ready for 39%->40% for that extra star task, and repeat the same for 20% (79% players would cost too many Ts).

Nordeus intentionally keeps the pattern of having a few tasks revealed every few days to try draining unnecessarily extra resources from managers, so they won’t change.

Unless it is very close to getting to final 20th mark for premium players, most managers should just wait until last week to complete any task which drains packs (max conditions for matches, max morale for 11+7, etc.). A good run in event, along with a few very must-win CL/Cup ties, will easily get those tasks done.

With those all-def/mid/att training task, the easiest solution is training 6x very easy drills with ad (pick the mix of typical 3 which improves the best players most), then the typical-3 (3x 0.75%) with all players twice, then tpb will be maxed and also gain 3x completion of each of those tasks (so even doing 80 of those is still manageably easy haha)
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I will say it again.

Special Sponsor Sucks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	136704
    The very obvious attempt to drain resources really sucks.

But then as a freeloader manager I still want to win till 19th reward every season to enable my team to stay competitive, so will still do most.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    The very obvious attempt to drain resources really sucks.

But then as a freeloader manager I still want to win till 19th reward every season to enable my team to stay competitive, so will still do most.
    When you don't buy the sponsor it is absolutely not worth to do any ressource draining tasks at all, in my opinion. The premium section offers some really worthwhile rewards like the faster condition refresh, but only for the free rewards not worth. Only doing the easy tasks will get you to Level 10-12 usually and it's enough for some extra stuff, if you don't buy.
    HeavensAAA and RaiKo like this.

Addicted
    I only purchased premium twice, when they gave a full season loan, faster condition and 50 greens etc. when playing for free, I almost never go past level 17 (YA coach). The player at level 18 is most of the time useless (I only once got a 124% player with not too old age), and to get the tokens in level 19, you have to spend probably more tokens to complete tasks
    RaiKo and NUNO FC like this.

Famous
    I think the special sponsor is one of the better new things they've brought in in the game.
    I don't pay for premium, and I've only ever finished it and got the Special Achievement award once, but the other freebies are handy season after season.
    Like I say, a nice add on to the game
    Sinany03 and NUNO FC like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast