Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Manipulation

Rookie
    not sure about this manipulating plan, but i'm in level 80 now, and i've never manipulated my teams at the end/beginning of season. I usually end the season between 130-140%; hence starting new season at 110-120%.

Yes, i've met tankers and +1 teams continuously every season. But i'm a league champion for 10 consecutive seasons now, and on my way to the 11th straight championship win.

Historically, i've won 56 league titles from my past 79 seasons. And i've promoted every single season since day 1 without manipulating.

So for the spirit of the game and to test your own skills and ability, why manipulate? Doesn't bring any joy, satisfaction and pride in winning
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Lowest we can get is 40% in auction. Make him train roles & SA to drop him into negatives over 2-3 seasons. A 23-25 yo sole-role is best with 3 additions to learn until retirement and also very affordable in money value (we will count the money spent onto those players as a write-off from team’s budget).
    I always try to get as young as possible but due to the scarcity of youngsters these days. They get expensive token wise. And everytime I bid, a number of high level players think it's a ft and start bidding. Transiting to buying older players within the range you mentioned now.

I actually rely heavily on the association tokens to manipulate. If they stopped giving tokens with the change, it might solve the issue for manipulators who lack time. Of course underlying the change, it points toward pay to win which seems to be the direction in the last couple of years. They got us addicted, time for them to milk us for what we are worth.

Lol I was going to write a long post. However Safari has gone. It sucks these days. I will only serve the sentences that point the gist of my recent post;

I am an old player as well. My first active era were between 2015 Summer and 2017 Winter. I played about 20-25 seasons and won the treble achievement and quit. Unless I remember wrong I had not manipulated the first ten seasons and won 3 trebles. Then I grabbed the rest.

In 2019, I played four seasons with a couple of old friends of mine. I had one Quadruple and quit due to I was definitely in rush those days.

So, I will only play for quadruple now.

I neither have that much money to be milked by Nordeus nor have the patience to tolerate the Nordeus’ decisions.

I am only after the fun and the memories just like the previous time. No one will ever remember how Antonio played the game but they will look into the stats as well as myself.

I hope they won’t end it any soon since the losers are making some moves to hinder it.

Kind regards,
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 04-16-2021 at 05:27 AM.
    505 likes this.

And don’t tell me that “Top Eleven and Testing Skills”.

I laugh my arse off whenever I read this. Top Eleven is about Tricks or Tanking. Please look into the thread of The Dark Side of Top Eleven. Losers use those who use that methods to rip the regular players off. Thus, one should not be a regular player. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    And don’t tell me that “Top Eleven and Testing Skills”.

I laugh my arse off whenever I read this. Top Eleven is about Tricks or Tanking. Please look into the thread of The Dark Side of Top Eleven. Losers use those who use that methods to rip the regular players off. Thus, one should not be a regular player. lol
    Test the players VS a 1* team, to oversize the internal programming. The game assign internal roles of contribution once a player join your squad, these roles are limited so you cant have 15 players scoring 40 goals each or 7 super aggressive players.

Here, there's he differance between a good team, -well trained, using boosters, particular drills etc- and a ideal team. You need to understand how your players are programmed internally, so, which roles the engine assigned to them, then your boosters can be used more efficently, because you can not select a random ST and create a CR7 at your own will. The player have to have predetermined conditions assigned to perorm as a key player/1st class.
    And thats why we've seen people spending 200 euros month, or even training mutants kinda properly, but the team seems stuck. All is about internal roles of contribution assigned by the engine.
    Then these roles allow players to be shown more or less often, this means that each player have, animations assigned.
    There are 2 powers, the contributive, and the power of dominance. The contributive refers to the effective chances, key player and, contributive scorer, assister, FK man, corner man... some players score 1 time always in 2 games, key players in 4-5 consecutive matches etc..
    The ratings tell you the behavior of each player, so you can predict who will have a "push", and thats how I manipulate ratings, forcing a general drop in the entire 11 in the previous match before a final, to earn a push during the final.
    The dominance power, the 2nd power, refeers to the animation slots assignation.
    A player with high dominance, but low contribution, will cover many slots to just score maybe, 1 goal, then the match will look like stuck.
    In the opposite way, a perfect programmed player will have dominance+contribution, and the game will look like fluid, having constantly wins by 4-0, 6-0 etc
    I think we all had the sensation of a fluid or stuck game, so this is the reason.

By testing your players vs a 1* team you will see what players appear, the power they have, who are the aggressive players, the neutral ones -that don't show up in the animations after the simplification, once the engine reduces the team to 6-7 players to be displayed for a particular scenario- so, testing, makes the differance.
    Last edited by khris; 04-17-2021 at 12:10 PM.
    Vuslanot likes this.

Definitely, I agree. Mutants do not work as they used to do is evident. I have a star already. lol

My attackers usually get 8 to 10 due to the manipulation. This testing method of yours is amazing by the way, Khris. You absolutely examine the game thoroughly.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Definitely, I agree. Mutants do not work as they used to do is evident. I have a star already. lol

My attackers usually get 8 to 10 due to the manipulation. This testing method of yours is amazing by the way, Khris. You absolutely examine the game thoroughly.
    Ive been here for 8 years lol watching thousands of reports, tactical managers, token buyers,manipulators.... and if you treat this for what it is, a simple game that has been programmed and have to have a system to work, in the end, there is only one truth about the game behavior...

Many people comes here expecting for realism, wondering why a tactical management style doesn't work... and thats caused by the own game design and way to work, once you get it, or play in its favor, or simply, the system will haunt you, there's no middle term...

Exactly. I play it in short terms for fun to be honest. Going to quit again after some quadruples. They should read your and Nik’s posts by the way. lol

Rookie
    If you want to manipulate your draws, you should get some 1 star heroes. Those 3-4 star guys are useless. First you buy 3 star players as many as you need to compensate the better players you want to use next season. Remember, the game only counts your best 14 players. So maybe something like 7 120% players and 7 three stars players. You do the math.

So the next season you need buy a few temporary players for one season so you have a team full of 90%+ players. With those 7 three star players you do nothing, but maybe team training to get those team bonuses. At the end of the season, you choose again the players you want to keep and how many of those 7 three star players you still need to compensate that.

After few seasons those three star players have become 1 star heroes. First, just one star players, then 1 star heroes. They make it possible to keep your whole XI to the next season and still play with your own level in the cups. XI 120-140% and three 1 star heroes.

Someday those heroes will retire like all the other players. Fortunately, they tend to have very long careers. They may have not played much, but they have seen it all.
    Vuslanot and Der_Ryan_M like this.

It was easier to acquire them with the help of the youth academy. Nordeus should allow us to add at least one two star player.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast