Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Manipulation

Manipulation

Is there any difference between starting the season with 60% overall quality and starting with 80% overall quality at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Is there any difference between starting the season with 60% overall quality and starting with 80% overall quality at all?
    Not really in my experience, as long as you are below 80% average with your best 14 players (or below 100% end of the season) you are going to avoid meeting tankers and tough +1 level draws.
    Vuslanot likes this.

Pro
    Der Ryan is surely right there with the suggestion of avoiding tankers and +1 level draws.

And also, the chance of being drawn with manipulators will increase when quality goes higher (skilful manipulators tend to keep several key positions with strong players), so keeping our team quality lower would generally help in getting an easier draw, but then season-starting best-14 @60% does not always get a ‘better’ draw than @80%.

There are way, way more poor tankers than skilful manipulators, in terms of game knowledge and skills, so better go lower % whenever suitable.
    Vuslanot likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Famous
    You need to get down to 40% to have a league with everyone else as low. And even then, the higher up the levels you go you can have the chance of being one of the 2 or 3 rubbish teams in a strong league.
    Vuslanot likes this.

I will keep these two guys;
    Manipulation-99935eed-6641-4e9a-932a-2f5797bcd560.jpg
    Manipulation-c0a14d0e-24ff-4be4-aed8-8590c6d650f8.jpg
    and all the others will be three stars varying from 40% to 56%. Cheers, guys.

Kind regards,

Hello again guys,

I have to ask another question regarding the manipulation. The question is will my youth players be accounted through the process of the next season’s draw.

Thanks in advance for all the response to my question.

Kind regards,

By the way, that Carbajosa, now Manolo Sanchís, has not developed very much this season. As you can see he was 117% at that time and he closed the season with 119%. He is now 107%. On the other hand, Blanco, now Omar Sívori, closed the season with 140%, and now he is 138%, even at this age. lol I used only one or two skill rewards on him and power trained just a bit, since I have concentrated on Best and Valdano mostly this season. He is a real deal. lol He has at least 15 MVP titles if I don’t remember wrong.

Addicted
    Academy players will count in next season’s draws.
    Der_Ryan_M and Vuslanot like this.

Oh well, hearing this is sad... I thought they wouldn’t influence it. I have to release all expect the 120% one and sell more players then.

Do you know if we can generate a 2 star or 3 star players from the academy?

Pro
    Oh well, hearing this is sad... I thought they wouldn’t influence it. I have to release all expect the 120% one and sell more players then.

Do you know if we can generate a 2 star or 3 star players from the academy?
    Lowest we can get is 40% in auction. Make him train roles & SA to drop him into negatives over 2-3 seasons. A 23-25 yo sole-role is best with 3 additions to learn until retirement and also very affordable in money value (we will count the money spent onto those players as a write-off from team’s budget).
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

I have a 45% youth. lol

Manipulation-51960bb4-66f3-445a-ae43-f04a97a0c0d6.jpg

I got this after the built of the higher level academy in the middle of the season.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 04-15-2021 at 07:29 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast