Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 11.3 - 30th of Match - Match Report

Famous
    Bread and Circuses.

Totally cosmetic.

Addicted
    Attacking positions were the best here
    They should improve assistant manager report because now its just trololo.

Rookie
    The previous assistant manager report was better, I agree. As much as people say that animated play is bogus, I have won a lot of trophies studying the positions and events shown on the animations. But it is annoying as crap if you could not watch the game and are left quite clueless what did(n't) work.

Por lo menos mejorar la academia de jugadores y que salga un fuera de serie

Me encanta bastante la nueva actualización me gusta mucho , ahora sí es que se puede responder a esta pregunta , con la actualización de los juegos de asociación , va a ver algunos cambios más y serán mejores ?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    3) Dunno it's a bug or not. I was using the opponent’s line-up to watch the progress of their players by tapping what was their % quality/ability/roles in that match day. Now it's not possible to track it, just shows the actual squad profile of their players when you tap on it.
    i've figured it out that it's fixed now and you can even track your players progression day by day. Waiting for the other problems to be fixed too!
    [Official] Top Eleven 11.3 - 30th of Match - Match Report-psx_20210707_215931.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123