Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Nordeus' draw policy

Rookie
    Nordeus' draw policy-untitledaaa.jpg
    When you have two or three such players, the tournament ends for the others!

Rookie
    That can be a morale killer. But historically I have had either one easy (-15%) and one equal (+0%) or two slightly easy (-5%) to go along with an harder competition that ranges from +10% (not bad) to +60% (very bad). Despite that, I have won a lot of trophies and have had 3 occasions where a little luck or a little more skill could have given me the quadruple. If you are in a bad place on the Cup, you might get a more favorable draw in other competitions.

Rookie
    Omg, 70-80% from my league oponents are with 140-160% power. Goodbye FA, goodbye frendly tournaments, goodbye CL. Whats left...goodbye nordeus?

Apprentice
    Lol so if u was Watford going in the Premier league you would say forget it I'm not playing in it because Manchester City and some of the others are 140% teams. It's just all quite funny

Pro
    Sometimes I just don’t get how some higher level managers think and what they want. Just some.

That lot would keep criticising when Nordeus puts bots into draws.
    And they also criticise those who tank.
    And they also dislike those who manipulate.
    And obviously they don’t like other managers paying for premium sponsor for high * loans, free high * youths and 9-10* event players.
    And not even managers who just buy some semi-decent 90% reinforcements from auctions.

That lot seems to think everyone should not improve their teams at all, keep any good players or even buy new young players, and everyone should just surrender to let them win with some 0%-greys 70-90% players. That is the only ‘fair’ world to them. Or I don’t see any issues with any teams with higher ratings at all.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Lol so if u was Watford going in the Premier league you would say forget it I'm not playing in it because Manchester City and some of the others are 140% teams. It's just all quite funny
    Lol do you know the difference between real and simulation?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman0013 View Post
    Lol do you know the difference between real and simulation?
    Tell me please, what is the difference supposed to be? The Quadruple up for grabs for all managers no matter what? I bet if you had teams 40% weaker than you, you would be complaining here.

Rookie
    Another funny guy. G T F Y

Rookie
    Yup, that is how we roll as the Invincible Ginger's

Apprentice
    Yeah I know the difference between real and simulation. Just that people want the game to be realistic or even fair (actually fair is wrong word. They just want it to be easy. 2 seasons ago I won the league with 2 150% teams in my league. I was 126%. last season I won the cup against a 156% team. All teams are beatable if u get it right) simulation actually makes the game more easier you just have to work out how to get the advantage. You can win everything on this game without spending money and you can beat teams 30% better than you regularly if you play the game right.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast