Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: mini power training

Apprentice

mini power training

Hey guys so ive heard alot about this power training and i wanted to try it out myself. Im not really a token buyer however i have saved 34 green packs and 54 treatment packs.
    How much quality pts could my player obtain if he gets like 2 skill pts from training? And 1 per match

15 points gets 1 level.

Training points depends on age of the player. An 18 year old should level up faster than a 33 year old.

I am not an expert and plan to start myself but I would suggest you need much more packs!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I am not an expert and plan to start myself but I would suggest you need much more packs!
    Thts why i called it mini i just want to take my youngest player as high as i can.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    15 points gets 1 level.

Training points depends on age of the player. An 18 year old should level up faster than a 33 year old.
    I have a 19 yr old. He gets 1 pt per mtch and 1 at normal training so im guessing he'd get 2 at intense. I cant get an 18 yo coz my server sucks and any good player will bring in high bidding wars and tokens are for me something which come and go in seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Alleo. View Post
    Thts why i called it mini i just want to take my youngest player as high as i can.

I have a 19 yr old. He gets 1 pt per mtch and 1 at normal training so im guessing he'd get 2 at intense. I cant get an 18 yo coz my server sucks and any good player will bring in high bidding wars and tokens are for me something which come and go in seconds
    Make sure that he is a fast trainer, its not because they're young that they make much progress!!!
    Currently playing level 8 (season 8)

The league:
    1st place level 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

The Champions league:
    1st place level 2,3,4,5,6 - 2nd place level 7

The cup:
    1/4 final level 3

Banned
    they have to be young and worth the highest for their age. For the most part, the more expensive his cost, the faster trainer he should be. The hardcore PowerTrainers should be able to confirm that.
    gtmsnba13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    they have to be young and worth the highest for their age. For the most part, the more expensive his cost, the faster trainer he should be. The hardcore PowerTrainers should be able to confirm that.
    I agree
    Currently playing level 8 (season 8)

The league:
    1st place level 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

The Champions league:
    1st place level 2,3,4,5,6 - 2nd place level 7

The cup:
    1/4 final level 3

Apprentice
    Power training is hard training every hour. I do that too but, I do it 3 times per day only. Not 15+ like July does
    July Fourth likes this.

I think you should save that 34packs for your best T11 squad and use it as "recover" instead. You could train&gain 15 - 20SKP for 35greens, but it all depends on the player (age,training develop/speed etc).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_X View Post
    Power training is hard training every hour. I do that too but, I do it 3 times per day only. Not 15+ like July does
    Thats because I pretty much stay in game most of the time and that this stage of the season I need to get my team ready for any challenges ahead, and when its not ready like today, we lose heavily in the cup.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast