Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Can someone explain me how?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    5

    Can someone explain me how?

    This match was today. I did all the preparations that needed so my team can be ready. Check the formation the spirit of the players. The game starts we are at the same level for some reason in 1 min I'm 3-0 behind. I start to do changes to my formation do some player changes. In the next 2 min I'm 4-0 behind for no reason. The score ends 5-0. Loss... And my question is how the freak i lost to this team who is at the exact same stars,stats. I don't care about the loss i care about the 5-0 with a team that it supposed to be close. So can anyone explain how did this happen.
    Thanks for your time to answer!
    Last edited by DonQuixote; 04-11-2021 at 09:02 AM.

  2. #2
    Newbie Amstel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote View Post
    This match was today. I did all the preparations that needed so my team can be ready. Check the formation the spirit of the players. The game starts we are at the same level for some reason in 1 min I'm 3-0 behind. I start to do changes to my formation do some player changes. In the next 2 min I'm 4-0 behind for no reason. The score ends 5-0. Loss... And my question is how the freak i lost to this team who is at the exact same stars,stats. I don't care about the loss i care about the 5-0 with a team that it supposed to be close. So can anyone explain how did this happen.
    Thanks for your time to answer!
    Could be always bad luck. Do you train your players every day?

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote View Post
    This match was today. I did all the preparations that needed so my team can be ready. Check the formation the spirit of the players. The game starts we are at the same level for some reason in 1 min I'm 3-0 behind. I start to do changes to my formation do some player changes. In the next 2 min I'm 4-0 behind for no reason. The score ends 5-0. Loss... And my question is how the freak i lost to this team who is at the exact same stars,stats. I don't care about the loss i care about the 5-0 with a team that it supposed to be close. So can anyone explain how did this happen.
    Thanks for your time to answer!
    If opponent puts money into the game then these results are more likely!

    Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Amstel View Post
    Could be always bad luck. Do you train your players every day?
    Yes i train them in the morning so they will not loose the bonus. And in the afternoon for the second match.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    If opponent puts money into the game then these results are more likely!

    Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk
    Even with this his team doesnt have even one player with more than 7 stars neither has too many players with skills... Make no sense loosing to this team with this score.

  6. #6
    Newbie Amstel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote View Post
    Yes i train them in the morning so they will not loose the bonus. And in the afternoon for the second match.
    And how is the condition of your players before the match? Is it close to 99%. Im always trying to have 95% - 99% condition of all my players.

    From my own experience I know its the best to train your team not too much, so once every day and a few hours before the match.

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Vannes (France)
    Posts
    69
    Strange things on Top Eleven...
    Last edited by Ristiina FC; 04-11-2021 at 03:35 PM.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    35
    so what score do you suggest the game should have ended ? if you won 5 v 0 would you even have complained ?

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    so what score do you suggest the game should have ended ? if you won 5 v 0 would you even have complained ?
    As i said i dont care about the loss.. im just asking how this is happening when it supposed to be a close match... I wouldnt care if i lost 3-0 for example... But 5-0 with training and all the preparations is like i was bot and 30 stars down

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Amstel View Post
    And how is the condition of your players before the match? Is it close to 99%. Im always trying to have 95% - 99% condition of all my players.

    From my own experience I know its the best to train your team not too much, so once every day and a few hours before the match.
    Most of the team 90 to 95 im always trying the same so i would have a chance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast