Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What must i do against a Bot team weaker than me and who wins 4-1 ?!

Rookie

What must i do against a Bot team weaker than me and who wins 4-1 ?!

Hi everyone !

I'm a newbie

League level: 2, Champions league match.
    I was very confident but a bot team call 'MELON' (from Cambodgia) that played without genius makes me doubt the veracity of Top Eleven ....
    Is it a BOT TEAM ? See the players situation on the pitch !

Take a look at the photos below ...
    All of my players were 99% confidents, all were fit.
    My system of play was 4-5-1 v style with a defensive-minded team. I attended the match and 'mou' was there too
    My opponent has not attended any of all his games. He finished 2nd in his group and conceded a lot of goals.

For this first round my tactic was :

Team mentality: defensive
    Pass: both sides
    Pass style: mixed
    Counterattack: OFF
    Pressing: Low
    Tackles: Normal
    Marking Style: Zonal
    Offside Trap: ON

Despite this, my opponent who played at 10 the last 25 minutes scored 4 goals while my defenders are all better than his attackers. From the sent-off I changed the mentality of the team to 'attack'. Of course 1-4 it's not over for the return leg, but a BOT doesn't make me want to continue this game ....

What kind of strategy could i use for the second round ?

Last edited by Ristiina FC; 04-11-2021 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ristiina FC View Post
    Hi everyone !

I'm a newbie

League level: 2, Champions league match.
    I was very confident but a bot team call 'MELON' (from Cambodgia) that played without genius makes me doubt the veracity of Top Eleven ....
    Is it a BOT TEAM ? See the players situation on the pitch !

Take a look at the photos below ...
    All of my players were 99% confidents, all were fit.
    My system of play was 4-5-1 v style with a defensive-minded team. I attended the match and 'mou' was there too
    My opponent has not attended any of all his games. He finished 2nd in his group and conceded a lot of goals.

For this first round my tactic was :

Team mentality: defensive
    Pass: both sides
    Offside Trap: ON

Despite this, my opponent who played at 10 the last 25 minutes scored 4 goals while my defenders are all better than his attackers. From the sent-off I changed the mentality of the team to 'attack'. Of course 1-4 it's not over for the return leg, but a BOT doesn't make me want to continue this game ....

What kind of strategy could i use for the second round ?

Its better to compare your attackers with his attackers and your defenders with his defenders. Your possession is much better, thats a good point. It happens more often you will lose the first match and win the return. Check also the white skills of his players individually. And most important train your team every day.

Rookie
    Thanks to your answer.
    My team is at 8% force, mentality, defense, attack every day.

Against this team what should be my tactic ? Should i keep 4-5-1v style of should i play more offensive ?

High pressure and man to man, always, as these options use more condition in exchange of attack-defense bonuses.
    Pay attention to the bar, and first of all, find the center of the bar, which is displaced from the 50%.
    Then adjust focuss passing and mentality until the bar possession increses by your side. This is reactive so instantanely the bar will react after a change, if you lose possession after switching a setting, immediately switch to the previous setting you had.
    Go step by step learning how the engine works and learning about scenario lecture.

Thanks to your answer.
    My team is at 8% force, mentality, defense, attack every day.

Against this team what should be my tactic ? Should i keep 4-5-1v style of should i play more offensive ?
    Your team is at 8%, thats perfect, keep it that way. Do you train just before the match? It's better to train a few hours before.

Just keep your 4-5-1v formation. You will have 4 defenders, that's enough. About tactics. Just use the normal standards:

Team mentality: Normal (don't use defensive, you have to score)
    Pass: mixed (don't use only "both sides", it is too limited while playing with 5 midfieldplayers)
    Offside Trap: OFF (don't use ON, your opponent is not the better one, you have to be dominant in this match)

Rookie
    Thanks to your answers

But i've exactly the same standards anyway...

Strange that my opponent have many players on his left side... Is it a kind of TANK ?

Below my team in 4-5-1 v style, may i use ARROWS on AMC-AML-ST ?

Last edited by Ristiina FC; 04-11-2021 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks to your answers

Strange that my opponent have many players on his left side... Is it a kind of TANK ?

Don't think it's tank. He just doesn't have players for the right side like positions MR and AMR.

I never use arrows in my formation. What you can do is like your opponent. The positions DL and DR a little bit more forward, because you have 4 defenders and a DMC.

You have 5 players to train for more positions. That's a waste of green packages, or is it off?
    Last edited by Amstel; 04-11-2021 at 08:35 PM.

Pro
    Thanks to your answers

A few points for your reference:

1) Placing many players in a certain area (eg. STs, MCs, DCs) is reasonable to defend against or exploit weaknesses of certain formations, so it also makes sense to overload a certain flank too (eg. That opposition may have focused his resources into training several players to attack 1 flank, or simply his opposition has an extremely weak fullback [so it makes sense to keep attack focus there])

2) in a typical 4-5v-1 formation, both aml & AMR should have up-arrow to set their mentality as attacking; similarly, both fullbacks should also have down-arrow to concentrate on defending (it is much safer to minimise the chance of fullbacks going upfield and then concede counter attack goals by opponents wingers or wide midfielders); DCs & DMC could also have down-arrows (personal preference), while ST & MCs mostly would not use any arrows

3) Training first teamers with role or SA during a season is extremely damaging to player attributes improvement and chances of silverware.

An equivalent opponent who focuses on training key attributes would have seen some 20-30% improvement when you players gain nothing. So by the time of finals, you may have several players being able to play 1 more position, while your opposition have key white skills advantage of close to 30%. Needless to say, it is close to a definite loss against finals’ opponents who are most often the best.

Train SA or role at start of season using greens, or make use of the free one from special sponsor reward if any 1 player really needs a certain position flexibility.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    Thanks for your help

I have change my tactic at the last minute cause their DC got a red card and his substitute was 50% less than my best striker. I've decided to play a 3-4-1-2
    After 18 min the score was 1-2 for them witout understand why...
    Anyway i'm for the 1/4

khris and Amstel like this.

SIC
    Good game just remember that we have spaces for different national Federations, we have sone good French speaking goups there so feel free to follow the OMA
    and then ask for your federation to join

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast