Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven Boost Lab - Live Now

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Probably more training and maybe buy a 18yo 40% FT for extra worthy unlock of free rewards if it counts.

At least don’t spend like mad (and potentially screw our draws with unnecessary high * youths) when we don’t even know how FA works next season.
    I’m not planning to spend anything. I was just wondering where you guys got the information about next level prices. I still don’t understand.
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I’m not planning to spend anything. I was just wondering where you guys got the information about next level prices. I still don’t understand.
    You can‘t see the price for level 2 until
    you don‘t have finished level 1.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzz View Post
    You can‘t see the price for level 2 until
    you don‘t have finished level 1.
    Finally I see.

From the rules: “points generated when one level is completed but not purchased will be lost”.

But you can collect points for a level that you have not already purchased. As long as you do not complete this level, the points will still be there. When you get too many points though and you complete the level, the points will magically disappear.

Lol, this is joke
    jarharnamme likes this.

Addicted
    April 1th ended

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    From what was available in screenshots by some rich spenders, €5.49 for 2nd stage and up to €54.99 for the 5th stage.

No one should spend that much with 2/3 of seasons gone on 1 game season. That total of stages, even only to level 4, can easily buy whatever we need to win nearly everything in another game that rewards with long term and permanent high * or grade characters.

99%+ of managers won’t buy beyond stage 2, so it’s not really a concern. Just a hopelessly greedy and poor money-maker by Nordeus without any kind of marketing efforts.
    jarharnamme likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    From what was available in screenshots by some rich spenders, €5.49 for 2nd stage and up to €54.99 for the 5th stage.

No one should spend that much with 2/3 of seasons gone on 1 game season. That total of stages, even only to level 4, can easily buy whatever we need to win nearly everything in another game that rewards with long term and permanent high * or grade characters.

99%+ of managers won’t buy beyond stage 2, so it’s not really a concern. Just a hopelessly greedy and poor money-maker by Nordeus without any kind of marketing efforts.
    where did u see the screenshots?

Addicted
    Sincerely I think it's not a good event, neither for Nordeus nor for the players.

I tink only people with almost no experience in the game would buy these packs, this is a strategy game and buying bulk packs with completely diferent items is no good for experienced players who have a long term planning.

Given this i think that nordeus won't have a significant profit with these whilst players won't get a significant advantage with this items.

I think these packs should allow players to purchase only part of the items using tokens and perhaps the global pack using money with a disconut from the sum of tokens of the individual items.

A boost lab is really a good idea, but you guys haven't deveoped it the right way
    HeavensAAA and jarharnamme like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    What is Boost Lab?

Boost Lab is an advanced player development program where you can accumulate points through regular gameplay and get access to exclusive offers with rewards which can be claimed for fixed prices. Each level of Boost Lab unlocks a unique deal to enhance players' development so make sure to check out the latest innovations to boost your squad!

How to earn Boost Lab Points?

Performing certain actions in-game will earn you points and count towards the Boost Lab progress bar. Once filled, you'll be able to claim free rewards on Level 1 and unlock the next level with great rewards available for purchase. Boost Lab levels can be unlocked only successively, after purchasing and unlocking rewards on the level you’re currently on. The option to skip levels is not available.

The regular actions that give you Boost lab points are:

1, Collective Training sessions that increase Training Bonuses, which should meet the following criteria to give Boost Lab Points:
    • Attack Training: At least 4 attacking players.
    • Defense Training: At least 4 defensive players.
    • Possession Training: At least 4 midfield players.
    • Condition Training: At least 8 players.

*If the Training Bonuses cannot be increased because they are already maxed out, performing training sessions won’t generate Boost Lab Points either.

2. Acquiring a new player for your squad in one of the following ways also earns you Boost Lab Points:
    • Players signed through any type of Transfer.
    • Players earned as rewards. Includes those earned on Boost Lab.
    • Permanently signing a player on loan.

*Signing players from the Youth Academy does not give Boost Lab Points.

Boost Lab Rewards

The Boost Lab helps you further develop your team with great rewards, from unique Advanced Youth Academy coaches to players and resources. Make sure to check out the descriptions and requirements and grab your chance to earn valuable boosts for your squad and enhance their development. Don’t forget to claim any unclaimed rewards before the Boost Lab event timer runs out.

Good luck developing your squad this season!
    Are you kidding me ?
    Top eleven became PAY to win,
    What's this and people stay play it ?

Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrosilvafonso View Post
    where did u see the screenshots?
    Lots of TE Facebook groups and other forum discussions chats.
    RaiKo likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast