Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new

Addicted
    One more reward for manipulators who are biggest problem.

I am really happy about these changes, these make associations more worthwhile again for the "normal" player, who also focuses also on the league, cup and CL.

Of course it benefits the manipulators again, but one group will always benefit from changes. And in this case, the manipulator arguably deserves it more to be successful than the tanker, and he is easier to be dealt with also.
    Vuslanot and HeavensAAA like this.

Amazing update. The one that has been the best, I can address. I can tell you may even regain the players who have quit within the last years. Since the vast majority of the quit was due to the tankers.

That’s good, Nordeus. You are updating yourselves.

Kind regards,
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 04-21-2021 at 04:27 PM.
    milpol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Come on, boys, are you joking? Fix your random draw engine first before connecting it to FA tournaments. For the last 3 seasons my 100-110% team keeps getting opponents from 165% up to 185% in the league. How the hell am I supposed to get even 8th place playing against 9 such opponents.

And what is the main target of FA tournaments now? Previously it was a a target to get to top100. Now we will struggle for some tokens and a couple of jerseys or emblems of different colors like you made in useless friendly tournament? Fixing current FA system was easy and the community gave you a lot of ideas how to do it. But still you decided to do it your own way killing the last fun of the game. Who cares to play your predeterminded leagues, cups or champions league against +60 +80% opponents?! You just killed the only positive feature of the game where skills and players mattered. Most part of your community was playing the game only for the FA.
    Let's do things 1 by 1 and well , this is a great effort and a good move , next steps will come
    hudai likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐞❤𝐆 iwnl View Post
    Closing a door for "tanking" and opening another door for "manipulation".
    Isn't the same. Remember that without play FAs with a 2nd team -like we used to do in the IC - the regular season competitions and the FAs go hand in hand, affecting each other.

What happens from now on with this change is a leveling of the AvQ, having the teams inside a close quality rank, preventing stuck 9* teams to have the hegemony that gives them their dominant position as a tankers.

It brings fluency to the teams quality which will not be stuck for seasons, if you manipulate by reducing the avq to 79% the first season day, and 6 more teams in your league do the same, the average teams quality tank goes to a lower level, that is more reachable for your competitors, creating a close envoironment where to play.
    Having less stuck teams means that people will have to pay more attention to the players behavior, learn about the internal roles assigned to the players, internal programming, test players and learn a bit more about matches scenario lecture. Instead of seeing how a team have a win by a default K.O. given by the quality margin in a fixed way.

I like the new shields btw... cool designs

spot on! I couldn't agree more... especially the bit about the league allocation algorithm! it's ruined the game for me!

I am really looking forward to this. I think this will make people want to finish in the top 3 which means leagues could have greater competition. We can hopefully also say goodbye to tankers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Syzran View Post
    Level 60+ teams and low-level teams are not on an equal footing. At low levels, it is very easy to rank 1-3 in the league. The same cannot be said about 60+ levels.
    Lian, will this be taken into account somehow?
    approved post**

It depend on the server, but ofc. it brings competitiveness and a fluid ranking instead the fixed one we had with the known manipulators eternalizing their presence.

Now you have to earn the job.

Bu çok saçma bir uygulama gibi görünüyor ??

Genial!! Adiós a los repetidores que me tenían re cansado, buen cambio.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast