Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new

Quote Originally Posted by Manju View Post
    What is the minimum level needed to join an association?
    Associations unlock when manager reaches training level 6. (Before it was club level 4)
    Lian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by owlique View Post
    Associations unlock when manager reaches training level 6. (Before it was club level 4)

Many Thanks
    owlique likes this.

Lesser tokens to be spent on auctions now

[Now managers are forced to bid lesser tokens for players on auctions, because Managers will have fewer tokens since Tanking will be useless now..Thank You Top Eleven

If you are smart stop bidding ridiculously..5 tokens per player is reasonable!!
    Last edited by tasozim; 04-26-2021 at 03:09 AM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by tasozim View Post
    [Now managers are forced to bid lesser tokens for players on auctions, because Managers will have fewer tokens since Tanking will be useless now..Thank You Top Eleven

If you are smart stop bidding ridiculously..5 tokens per player is reasonable!!
    No they won't unless they have changed the division rewards. and no token for tankers since they last updated the FA rules. those who plays without tanking its never been a issue regarding tokens.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    No they won't unless they have changed the division rewards. and no token for tankers since they last updated the FA rules. those who plays without tanking its never been a issue regarding tokens.
    Let’s be honest. Tankers have dominated the asso top-100 list with every single kind of exploitation (eg. 3x 180%+ attackers plus a full team of 1*s, using multiple accounts to jump in and out of an association multiple times a season to manipulate draws, etc.) for a long time, and they can easily win those T back (which they won’t get in staying in platinum) in top-100 by gaining unfair advantages against most other teams who try to do it with a ‘proper first 11 which looks like a full team of 11 players who can actually play). Good riddance to those and cheer Nordeus for finally implementing a system which promotes fair competition, as tankers manipulate the system in suffocating all real-11 players team in having even a 0.1% chance of reaching the top-50 or so.

And at the very least, now we may finally be able to see some real competitions of top3 league achievers delivering more competitions. Those teams which fail to even be ranked among top 8 in any league simply do not deserve to be joining the competition for the very top prize. The only possible exception to this is managers who are at the top of the server who may find it difficult to compete against the same kind of 180%+ teams accumulated through years of dominance (and that is probably why the rule of gaining points for multiplier for one top-8 finish in every 2 seasons to try to help those highest-level managers).

Tankers can still tank when they wish, and the engine does not stop them doing so at all. They can just no longer be able to stop real-11 managers in having a fair shot for the top-100 ranking in FA. Simple as that.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Let’s be honest. Tankers have dominated the asso top-100 list with every single kind of exploitation (eg. 3x 180%+ attackers plus a full team of 1*s, using multiple accounts to jump in and out of an association multiple times a season to manipulate draws, etc.) for a long time, and they can easily win those T back (which they won’t get in staying in platinum) in top-100 by gaining unfair advantages against most other teams who try to do it with a ‘proper first 11 which looks like a full team of 11 players who can actually play). Good riddance to those and cheer Nordeus for finally implementing a system which promotes fair competition, as tankers manipulate the system in suffocating all real-11 players team in having even a 0.1% chance of reaching the top-50 or so.

And at the very least, now we may finally be able to see some real competitions of top3 league achievers delivering more competitions. Those teams which fail to even be ranked among top 8 in any league simply do not deserve to be joining the competition for the very top prize. The only possible exception to this is managers who are at the top of the server who may find it difficult to compete against the same kind of 180%+ teams accumulated through years of dominance (and that is probably why the rule of gaining points for multiplier for one top-8 finish in every 2 seasons to try to help those highest-level managers).

Tankers can still tank when they wish, and the engine does not stop them doing so at all. They can just no longer be able to stop real-11 managers in having a fair shot for the top-100 ranking in FA. Simple as that.
    I never said that the current solution is perfect. but for a long time the manipulators and the tankers been a issue in the game. but is a good step towards solving one issue in hand (hopefully same as we though the tanking will stop when we saw the no token rules for tankers). And for certain I do not vogue manipulation. as having 4-5 160-180 players and other 1*--2* player in the starting line up and win all no way its football. personally i do not tank or manipulate as the way i play i need around 13 decent players in my lineup. but im getting tired seeing 160+ teams in my cup and league while i start the season around 105-115 demoralize me personally and in the end losing the cup or important league matches points to them even if they are tanking hurts.

now with the current announcement i see alot of managers who are serial tankers looking for new FA homes. lets hope they change their way of playing the game as it was "playing the game and trying to win everything without playing the game".

also i can see the social media and other platforms are encouraging manipulators to joint their FA. so no dough the manipulations are still going to be another big issue for FA's unless we see how the first week of FA matches plays out.

their are some great suggestions regarding how to stop manipulators in the forum and social media. instead despising one good step the devs has taken regarding a long term issue we should help them pointing out the remaining issues like the Manipulators and how to stop them.

and about the highest lvl on the server if the only suggestion i can give that is that all managers from 4-14 gets the 2x FA bonus and FA rewards as they have played long and hard to get where they are now.
    Last edited by hudai; 04-26-2021 at 06:47 AM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    I never said that the current solution is perfect. but for a long time the manipulators and the tankers been a issue in the game. but is a good step towards solving one issue in hand (hopefully same as we though the tanking will stop when we saw the no token rules for tankers). And for certain I do not vogue manipulation. as having 4-5 160-180 players and other 1*--2* player in the starting line up and win all no way its football. personally i do not tank or manipulate as the way i play i need around 13 decent players in my lineup. but im getting tired 160+ teams in my cup and league while i start the season around 105-115 demoralize me personally and in the end losing the cup or important league matches points to them even if they are tanking hurts.

now with the current announcement i see alot of managers how are serial tankers looking for new FA homes. lets hope they change their way of playing the game as it was "playing the game and trying to win everything without playing the game".

also i can see the social media and other platforms are encouraging manipulators to joint their FA. so no dough the manipulations are still going to be another big issue for FA's unless we see how the first week of FA matches plays out.

their are some great suggestions regarding how to stop manipulators in the forum and social media. instead despising one good step the devs has taken regarding a long term issue we should help them pointing out the remaining issues like the Manipulators and how to stop them.

and about the highest lvl on the server if the only suggestion i can give that is that all managers from 4-14 gets the 2x FA bonus as they have played long and hard to get where they are now.
    Manipulators are extremely easy to deal with: Instead of a using straight-line average of best-14 players, the engine could base draws on 14 or less players if any of the best-14 is 25-30% worse than the highest-rated players (eg. 1x 140% + 13x 0% will get a 140% team quality draw instead of a 10% [extreme case but easier to understand like this]. Manipulators will all disappear overnight with such draw system tweaks.

Tankers are way harder to deal with in-built overall team quality advantage from day 1 in seasons without even strengthening with any players, so fairly that issue gets resolved first (at Nordeus advantage obviously with more serial tanker managers likely to buy more long term players).

Let’s see how good the new rewards are and enjoy!
    hudai likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Manipulators are extremely easy to deal with: Instead of a using straight-line average of best-14 players, the engine could base draws on 14 or less players if any of the best-14 is 25-30% worse than the highest-rated players (eg. 1x 140% + 13x 0% will get a 140% team quality draw instead of a 10% [extreme case but easier to understand like this]. Manipulators will all disappear overnight with such draw system tweaks.

Tankers are way harder to deal with in-built overall team quality advantage from day 1 in seasons without even strengthening with any players, so fairly that issue gets resolved first (at Nordeus advantage obviously with more serial tanker managers likely to buy more long term players).

Let’s see how good the new rewards are and enjoy!
    yes your are on the point. their are many ways to stop the manipulators. their are some suggestions in this very forum. but sadly they never got addressed. either the devs are unaware of them or they simply ignoring them.

You know the obvious advantage of the new system is, you don't need to focus on only one thing anymore. Before it was like either you were going to build a top tier association team or a team which can compete in league, cup and CL.
    There were very few teams being good at both, if any it were some of the manipulators. But nevertheless it always felt like you needed to make sacrifices to be better at one of the both, association or other competitions.
    Now both could go hand in hand very well.

I'll be honest, for me personally, as a player who primarily focuses on league, cup, CL, the association mode was very stale. I was happy to keep my place in platinum for the 100T every season and that's it. The top 100 were totally out of reach and full of players only playing association game mode.

Rookie
    Tankers are an alternative to people who can afford to give a lot of money in the game! But it is not normal to play 80% team against 160% team in the cup tournament. In a real tournament it is normal, but not in a simulation!
    Last edited by hitman0013; 04-26-2021 at 09:40 AM.

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast