Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Special sponsor Top Eleven REVIEW

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Amoun View Post
    How did you get the player with 130% ?
    For me and with experience, it's hard to reach this level, you need a lot of Rests cards or Token to get this leven players ?

Can you explain me ?

Thank you

That is quite simple.

Buy a 18yo 90% FT attacker. Spend 250-280 greens onto him to boost his best whites to close to 200% and push his rating to 125% or so. He should be scoring for fun every match and gets lots of motm x4% awards along with his improvements in matches and training, and should reach 130% in 1 week or so. The 130% task pops up no earlier than end of week 1, so that attacker surely can finish the scoring and assist tasks, as well as completing the 8* player task some time in week 4 too.
    EastsiderSG and RaiKo like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    That is quite simple.

Buy a 18yo 90% FT attacker. Spend 250-280 greens onto him to boost his best whites to close to 200% and push his rating to 125% or so. He should be scoring for fun every match and gets lots of motm x4% awards along with his improvements in matches and training, and should reach 130% in 1 week or so. The 130% task pops up no earlier than end of week 1, so that attacker surely can finish the scoring and assist tasks, as well as completing the 8* player task some time in week 4 too.
    Nice, let's develop ur approach if you want of course.
    We need to spend 250-280 greens cards, us we know we got them from Ad ( max 15 Greens per day and 7 each 7 days from training ground )

If you don't have a lot of greens cards we have to buy them, the price is 46 Tokens for 50 greens, it mean we need 46 tokens * 6 = 276 tokens => we need to buy 176 Tokens( 20$ ) *2 to reach this level.
    That's the way u're working with ?
    If not how ? Please.
    Other thing when u traain ur player u can't reach to level automatically because the Earning skills are random, so HOW !
    runje357 likes this.
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Amoun View Post
    Nice, let's develop ur approach if you want of course.
    We need to spend 250-280 greens cards, us we know we got them from Ad ( max 15 Greens per day and 7 each 7 days from training ground )

If you don't have a lot of greens cards we have to buy them, the price is 46 Tokens for 50 greens, it mean we need 46 tokens * 6 = 276 tokens => we need to buy 176 Tokens( 20$ ) *2 to reach this level.
    That's the way u're working with ?
    If not how ? Please.
    Other thing when u traain ur player u can't reach to level automatically because the Earning skills are random, so HOW !
    Explained well enough that how it’s done pretty clearly, so not going to repeat it again. If you are interested in how to train players, look through the forum for those related posts and definitely you will find lots of relevant posts written by the most experienced managers in doing it (better than I do too).

As most who read the threads here know very well, I have always been a freeloader and will always stay that way. I only use the free resources (25 storables & 15 unstorables) to my run my team. It is all about resource management, and you could have a look at my other threads for beginners on these topics if you are interested too.

Good luck with your special sponsor tasks!
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Explained well enough that how it’s done pretty clearly, so not going to repeat it again. If you are interested in how to train players, look through the forum for those related posts and definitely you will find lots of relevant posts written by the most experienced managers in doing it (better than I do too).

As most who read the threads here know very well, I have always been a freeloader and will always stay that way. I only use the free resources (25 storables & 15 unstorables) to my run my team. It is all about resource management, and you could have a look at my other threads for beginners on these topics if you are interested too.

Good luck with your special sponsor tasks!
    We are here to exchange our experience, I'm not judging you.
    I have to understood the approach behind your methods, nothing more nothing less.

Thank you manager and good luck
    Last edited by Amoun; 04-27-2021 at 02:56 AM.

Apprentice
    HeavensAAA has done justice to this thread. Kudos to him.
    And just like him, I'm a freeloader and complete this tasks with ease.
    Amoun likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    HeavensAAA has done justice to this thread. Kudos to him.
    And just like him, I'm a freeloader and complete this tasks with ease.
    Thank you for your review.
    I ll try to apply his recommendation this season, I'm coming with another review

Thank you again

Rookie
    Can anyone explain how the Faster Condition Recovery (players' conditions will increase 10% faster in Physio Center) from the Premium Special Sponsor work?

Is it 6%+10%=16% every 3 hours
    or 6%*1.1=6.6% every 3 hours
    or something else?
    Last edited by iSusel; 04-27-2021 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iSusel View Post
    Can anyone explain how the Faster Condition Recovery (players' conditions will increase 10% faster in Physio Center) from the Premium Special Sponsor work?

Is it 6%+10%=16% every 3 hours
    or 6%*1.1=6.6% every 3 hours
    or something else?
    The time in between is reduced by 10%. So normally it is every 3 hours, with the 10% it is only 2:42h.
    RaiKo likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    The time in between is reduced by 10%. So normally it is every 3 hours, with the 10% it is only 2:42h.
    Oh... I see. Thanks!
    So it's pretty much useless + makes harder to calculate every time if the team gets to max fit before the next match.

Quote Originally Posted by iSusel View Post
    Oh... I see. Thanks!
    So it's pretty much useless + makes harder to calculate every time if the team gets to max fit before the next match.
    lol yeah but I find it pretty useful, it might not seem a lot but it's actually about once more per day that you get the 6% then.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast