Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven is turning 11 this season!

Addicted
    Missed Ivana and Riley's live FB stream.
    Der_Ryan_M and milpol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanott View Post
    7 star loan player way too more > 50 greens, mate. You cannot buy even a 30 years old 5 star player below 10 tokens. I don’t even mention other changes.

And this is why I haven’t bought the Speacial Sponsor this season.
    Depends on your situation, I like the 50 greens more than the loan player, who is useless for me and I end up releasing him. I think it's good when we have an alternating offer in the sponsor.

But still, my suggestion a long time ago was a choose one mechanic. I mean I am paying for this sponsor every season, so let me choose if I want the loan player or 50 greens. The offensive or defensive SA on level 19 and so on. Would be much better and more people would buy it.
    Vuslanott and Sinany03 like this.

Rookie
    With 50 greens, you cannot even elevate an 18 years old player to 120%. It’s an heavy farmer thing, and nothing to do with competitive gaming, which is also inconsistent to the sense of Speacial Sponsor. I wouldn’t will to seem arrogant or insolent but the ones pay it to win it. lol

Give us 150 and that would be sensible. It would be quite exploitable though, and I would confess and justify it.
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

Apprentice
    I never planed on spending money on the game anymore. But a miracle happens..

God bless my referral, he finished a task that unlocked special sponsor for me this season
    HeavensAAA and Vuslanott like this.

Rookie
    After you implemented the event, the ads have been stopped to show up. I don’t have any ads at the moment. I could only have watched the two of them.

Rookie
    It seems they removed the loan player from the special sponsor for the boost lab.

Rookie
    It seems they removed the loan player from the special sponsor for the boost lab.

Addicted
    Ivana is looking forward to hearing more of your player stories.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Ivana is looking forward to hearing more of your player stories.
    Ivana, she is just the best.
    I would love to see the "Meet the Managers" series again, back then these were some of my favourite videos.

Rookie
    They exploited that guy for their own favor. lol At least, he was honest and brave, and I would still definitely prefer him instead of them. None of those community executives deserve a praise. Being relative of the... blah blah blah.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast