Thread: i need advice, thanks.

i need advice, thanks.

just started with the new club and need advice what kind of players to buy (have starting~6million and 75 tokens) . so i’m thinking of two options, first one is buying players that are 18yo with (93%+) rating since they cost approximately (1.5mil+) i could buy 3 of those players. second option is fast trainers... they are cheaper so i could get more of them than the ones that are (93%+) but as we know they’re rating is up to (60%max), since i have 70 greens and no interest in buying more greens what is the better option for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by thegardener456 View Post
    just started with the new club and need advice what kind of players to buy (have starting~6million and 75 tokens) . so i’m thinking of two options, first one is buying players that are 18yo with (93%+) rating since they cost approximately (1.5mil+) i could buy 3 of those players. second option is fast trainers... they are cheaper so i could get more of them than the ones that are (93%+) but as we know they’re rating is up to (60%max), since i have 70 greens and no interest in buying more greens what is the better option for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can you add a capture of your current team? maybe you could keep some of the current players that your squad have, so to know which positions to replace, you need to test your team by doing a friendly VS a much lower quality team,this will oversize the internal programming and will allow you to know if you can keep a current ST, MC or a AML so then you decide which positions to improve based on that.

Still I would think about signing a GK for sure... as could help you.