Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Jose mourinho???

Quote Originally Posted by Tamaraw View Post
    If you guys read the article, it said don't unfriend him since there might be perks in the future. If you really don't like the guy, it's your call, I guess.
    Especially Barca fans will probably do this. I'm Chelsea fan but I still unfriend him because there is some chance that he will be in my league in the future...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

MDKII
    Mourinho will never be in a competition with you. He will only be your opponent if you challenge him to a friendly match.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Mourinho will never be in a competition with you. He will only be your opponent if you challenge him to a friendly match.
    There may be some glitches on that...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Has he appeared on everyone's friend list yet, as I can't see him on my list (I need to update maybe)?
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Especially Barca fans will probably do this. I'm Chelsea fan but I still unfriend him because there is some chance that he will be in my league in the future...
    Something tells me none of them will be. If every player has a Mourinho, every league would have God knows how many of them.

I'm also curious to see how each AI is different. It seems his level is equal to yours. The picture, club name and location are all the same. The emblem and jerseys seem to be random. All his players including bench are 7 stars for me. I'm wondering about players and formation.
    He plays:
    2ST (Mota, Harnwell)
    3MC (Gonclave, Andre, Serrao)
    DMR DML (Mendes, Pinto)
    3DC (Filipovic, Deidl, Boicas)
    GK (Azenha)
    I'm too lazy to type all his bench but he has 7 players there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Has he appeared on everyone's friend list yet, as I can't see him on my list (I need to update maybe)?
    He's in your level, be sure to carefully check out!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazil View Post
    I deleted,,
    oh no what you do...read this
    With today’s update, you will notice that Mourinho is now on your friends list in Top Eleven. When the legendary manager became the face of Top Eleven, we mentioned that we will be introducing new ways for him to interact with you. This is the first phase of our implementation. At the moment, you can only view Mourinho’s team in your friends list, as well as his trophies and stadium. With future updates, we intend to add the ability to play friendly matches with him, as well as a few other surprises.

That’s why we suggest you not remove him for now, as once you have removed him as a friend, you can never re-add him again, and you might miss out on all the perks of having Mourinho by your side in the future!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I saw now, well no official answer so far.
    please not to delete!!!!

With today’s update, you will notice that Mourinho is now on your friends list in Top Eleven. When the legendary manager became the face of Top Eleven, we mentioned that we will be introducing new ways for him to interact with you. This is the first phase of our implementation. At the moment, you can only view Mourinho’s team in your friends list, as well as his trophies and stadium. With future updates, we intend to add the ability to play friendly matches with him, as well as a few other surprises.

That’s why we suggest you not remove him for now, as once you have removed him as a friend, you can never re-add him again, and you might miss out on all the perks of having Mourinho by your side in the future!

easy nazor no need to double post and if you read ahead, you'll see it's been adressed.

Make that triple
    Last edited by Tamaraw; 05-16-2013 at 02:52 PM. Reason: nazor

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    unfriended him

READ THISS..THIS IS OFFICIAL DUDE..DONT DELETE HIM

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast