Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: Friendly function against non-friends are gone (for good causes)

  1. #1
    Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    751

    Friendly function against non-friends are gone (for good causes)

    Now when we click onto a non-friend manager, the friendly arrangement option will no longer be available. We need to have a manager added as friend to play friendlies with them, which is a very good change after seasons of request by managers on this.

    The most we could do to non-friend managers is to click onto his association and arrange an association friendly with them.

    At least our lower level friends are ‘useful’ for friendly (tasks) purposes and we will keep at least a few of them.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

  2. #2
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,649
    It was always like this, but you can challenge all the non friend managers to association friendlies still?

  3. #3
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,651
    Can still play against non friend through associations.

    My accounts are not in game friends.

    Friendly function against non-friends are gone (for good causes)-image.jpg

  4. #4
    Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Can still play against non friend through associations.

    My accounts are not in game friends.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	137323
    That friendly button will direct your team to an association friendly when you click it.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

  5. #5
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,651
    Has always been like this.
    minamino likes this.

  6. #6
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Has always been like this.
    yep..
    Level 32

    THE LIL FOOKERS

    League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

    Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

    Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

  7. #7
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Has always been like this.
    yep..
    Level 32

    THE LIL FOOKERS

    League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

    Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

    Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

  8. #8
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,985
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Now when we click onto a non-friend manager, the friendly arrangement option will no longer be available. We need to have a manager added as friend to play friendlies with them, which is a very good change after seasons of request by managers on this.

    The most we could do to non-friend managers is to click onto his association and arrange an association friendly with them.

    At least our lower level friends are ‘useful’ for friendly (tasks) purposes and we will keep at least a few of them.
    It was based, and still, on server limitations if I'm right...