Thread: Setup to lose

Setup to lose

This game makes me SICK. Please explain this to me. This player isn't even PLAYING this season. Every time i shot the ball on goal it went to the side or over. This is why im not paying for this anymore. It's setup to lose. Im training good, and still a player who doesn't even play this season IS BETTER TRAINED THAN ME.

https://ibb.co/bLzyGLd
    https://ibb.co/T0dT60p

Quote Originally Posted by FamousFC View Post
    This game makes me SICK. Please explain this to me. This player isn't even PLAYING this season. Every time i shot the ball on goal it went to the side or over. This is why im not paying for this anymore. It's setup to lose. Im training good, and still a player who doesn't even play this season IS BETTER TRAINED THAN ME.

https://ibb.co/bLzyGLd
    https://ibb.co/T0dT60p
    First time?
    If you played this game for some time you d know that there are some troll results implemented in this game so you don t win all the time. The opponent doesn t matter, the game can turn against you.
    I m still around, LOL!

Fifth season. No ****! Now i lost the series 😭

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    First time?
    If you played this game for some time you d know that there are some troll results implemented in this game so you don t win all the time. The opponent doesn t matter, the game can turn against you.
    Maybe 12 seasons doesn't mean anything, but I have never ever gotten a "troll result" that supposedly exist. I have had unoccupied teams beat me, but when I looked back at what happened... they had an edge on me like usually the right players in my weak spots. Now that my team is completely built how I want it, I don't have significant "weak spots" anymore and I have never lost a game I should have won except by my own mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    Maybe 12 seasons doesn't mean anything, but I have never ever gotten a "troll result" that supposedly exist. I have had unoccupied teams beat me, but when I looked back at what happened... they had an edge on me like usually the right players in my weak spots. Now that my team is completely built how I want it, I don't have significant "weak spots" anymore and I have never lost a game I should have won except by my own mistakes.
    What s your excuse for teams with a formation in a straight line winning? I ve seen a lot of stupid formations doing well in this game.
    I don t think this game recreates real life tactics, but everyone has a right to an opinion after all.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    What s your excuse for teams with a formation in a straight line winning? I ve seen a lot of stupid formations doing well in this game.
    I don t think this game recreates real life tactics, but everyone has a right to an opinion after all.
    I have never lost to such a team, however, I can imagine that forgetting to counteract the heavy concentration in center could possibly create some problems. You could be right, but I have not seen it for myself yet.

A game shouldn't "Troll" anyone, expecially when you're an paying customer. This just makes me sick. I hope more people join me and stop buying anything until they fix this.

Apprentice
    A game shouldn't "Troll" anyone, expecially when you're an paying customer. This just makes me sick. I hope more people join me and stop buying anything until they fix this.
    I'll join you. To be honest I don't spend any money but I'm with u all the same lol

Rookie
    I have never been trolled..... yet. If it really exists, it should happen at some point. Besides, I am only on level 11 having been promoted every season so far. If or when it happens to me, you will hear me cry loud and clear.

Apprentice
    Chill, you're not alone, lot of us had it, called the "super unlucky day"

like me today, 20 shots 10 with 300 finishing cant find the goals , meanwhile my opponent with some normal players with 2 shots, 2 goals, you feel it?
    then im curious, try to friendly him, then 7-0 for me... i cant get away with league trophy just when i could seal it today, the game seems doesnt allow me to, because my next match i up against 2nd post, funny hahaha.