Thread: Where topscorers claim is gone

Where topscorers claim is gone

Whats wring again with this game.cant claim topscorers award,and now is completely gone.another bug or what

Quote Originally Posted by minvis80 View Post
    Whats wring again with this game.cant claim topscorers award,and now is completely gone.another bug or what
    after 3 days in the new season do you want the title and the goalscorer attributes?

Enviado desde mi SM-N986B mediante Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TimeLine4u2 View Post
    after 3 days in the new season do you want the title and the goalscorer attributes?

Enviado desde mi SM-N986B mediante Tapatalk
    You should be able to claim it before joining the new challenge imo.
    Makes no sense to not claim it after day 3.
    I m still around, LOL!

Thats and asking.i was not able to claim it ,game was reconecting after pressing claim,and when disappeared completely.now is back but no claim anymore

Rookie
    Is this the case again? The only event I can see is the Unite Cup: South America... while there should be 2-3 of those including the Top Scorer...

Update: Don't know if this is possible that I forgot to "join" it... if so, that really stupid. Why can't it be automatic?
    Last edited by iSusel; 06-20-2021 at 10:32 AM.
    Moscow United, level 10,
    League wins: 8, Cup wins: 8, CL wins: 7,
    Wins: 397, Draws: 16, Losses: 12,
    Top scorer: 9, Quadruples: 7.

Addicted
    My situation slightly different, I successfully claimed the top scorer, but instead of the promised 30% increase in finishing, my player only got half of it, only 15%.

He was originally 208, then become 236. No matter how u calculate, it's nowhere near 30%.