Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Regular top scorer reward task has disappeared!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    According to your logic, Nordeus must always state a certain time, eg. Matchday 1 by no later than 23.59.59 as of whatever timezone, for every single event award claim then?

Common sense approach works for 99.99999% of managers here, but maybe there always is an exceptional few always requires laws and rules on every single details, even when that comes to a leisure football management game.
    Thats and is leisure.but some nordeus ass lickers like yourself with idiotically comments wants to convince a bull**** its comes more leisure time.and saying 99.9999% better think,how many old players is with negative opinion.and yes they are always pointing to rules so where is rules.next time dont be such an arshole and speak for yourself but not 99.9999%

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by minvis80 View Post
    Thats and is leisure.but some nordeus ass lickers like yourself with idiotically comments wants to convince a bull**** its comes more leisure time.and saying 99.9999% better think,how many old players is with negative opinion.and yes they are always pointing to rules so where is rules.next time dont be such an arshole and speak for yourself but not 99.9999%
    So again when reasons can’t win, all those dirty name-calling and more are out.
    (Admins and moderators: it is as clear as daylight of what the thread is about. Just wonder if the official forum here embraces these kind of language.)

(For the record, there was hardly any season when I did not post some sort of complaints of the horrible bugs TE have caused most managers pain - but it does not mean everything becomes negative when something else goes horribly repeatedly without remedial)
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    So again when reasons can’t win, all those dirty name-calling and more are out.
    (Admins and moderators: it is as clear as daylight of what the thread is about. Just wonder if the official forum here embraces these kind of language.)

(For the record, there was hardly any season when I did not post some sort of complaints of the horrible bugs TE have caused most managers pain - but it does not mean everything becomes negative when something else goes horribly repeatedly without remedial)
    Your called dirty names comes when someone tryes to show that someone is idiot.and take dictionary if you dont know what they means.i will never say anything wrong if someone will not do same.like i said dont think that some are idiots and speak for yourself.think twice before writing,and then can cry to moderators.and dont worry,i will disconnect myself,because here is nothing you can get important,all uselles taks

Pro
    Your called dirty names comes when someone tryes to show that someone is idiot.and take dictionary if you dont know what they means.i will never say anything wrong if someone will not do same.like i said dont think that some are idiots and speak for yourself.think twice before writing,and then can cry to moderators.and dont worry,i will disconnect myself,because here is nothing you can get important,all uselles taks
    Re-read what you wrote. The terms (a-l. & a-h., in short) you wrote is hardly a neutral term in any dictionary. Indeed, it definitely would be extremely offensive derogations in all dictionaries available anywhere anytime. Show me a dictionary which shows otherwise.
    Blok 45 likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

We can blame NORDEUS for hundreds of things, for bugs , for being greedy , for not listening to players , and almost everyone here does it. But for not taking this reward on time, the only guilty is you, so stop crying, get over it and go on.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

And i couldnt claim it.every time pressing claim game starts reconecting,later it disappeared and now is back but its impossible to claim anymore.what a bug game already.new season new problems
    If you try logging in or have some screenshot on your mobile with dates on the top corner. I will be contacting the Support in-game right away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12