Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The 2 trainings before a match

Rookie

The 2 trainings before a match

All,

When preparing for a match there is 2 or 4 (depending on the time span between the previous and next match) training sessions required for full preparation. Since these training sessions seem to impact the players performance on the field, here is a list of questions about this topic.

1. To me it seems it does, but does doing these training sessions every time actually matter?
    2. Does the selection of drills impact "how the players play" at all? (again, seem like it does to me).
    3. What are ideal drill sequences to use when preparing for a match?
    4. What are things to look for when selecting drills?

Thank you in advance.

As far as I know, the most efficient drill sequence to get from 8% bonuses to 10% is:
    Warm-up, Stretch, Skill Drill, Pass-Go-Shoot, Video Analysis, Video Analysis
    Doing this 4x (or 2x when getting the double training speed boost from watching the ad) for the whole team, you max out the bonuses every day.

As to whether or not the aditional 2 trainings between matches matter: to me it always felt only cosmetic, without any impact. I might be wrong though, I'm keen to hear more opinions.

I don't know if it's do nothing, but i like getting the message about my team is ready for fight after ive trained those two trainings. I split them in half:

1Training is:
    Gk
    D
    DM

4x video analysis
    1 stretch
    1 carioca

--
    2nd Training:
    M
    AM
    ST

4x skill drill
    1 stretch
    1 carioca

Dreamer
    Dont seem to get them anymore, not seen a conversation about it being done away with or seen any announcement regarding it either

Rookie
    Yes it seems to be not relevant anymore. Makes it easier.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    Dont seem to get them anymore, not seen a conversation about it being done away with or seen any announcement regarding it either
    They actually announced it with the latest update:

The 2 trainings before a match-d4197216-ff35-4512-99d3-566c2fbdb10f.jpg

It was never relevant, never affected the upcoming game.

Rookie
    It was relevant for the level of preparation. Without the two trainings I had just a preparation of „normal“ instead of „perfect“
    That makes a big difference

I think there is a difference in lowering the probability of troll results when we required the 2-4 training sessions. The active players had more of an edge over inactive accounts. Probably a very small difference as most times, it doesn't seem to make much difference.

Pros and cons this one. Easier for all managers but we may have more close matchups against inactive accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzzz View Post
    It was relevant for the level of preparation. Without the two trainings I had just a preparation of „normal“ instead of „perfect“
    That makes a big difference
    The effect in the upcoming simulation was = 0, it was just a cosmetic message, a cosmetic bar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast