Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 2 Post By SuperDunk
  • 1 Post By RaiKo

Thread: If you got 60 tokens to spend

If you got 60 tokens to spend

You can acquire the knock off items(logo+home kit) of these teams in the store:
    -Inter Milano
    -FC Barcelona
    -Manchester United
    -AC Milan
    -Real Madrid
    -Liverpool?
    If you got 60 tokens to spend-top1.jpg
    If you got 60 tokens to spend-top2.jpg
    Just seen they added them in the store from the event, and they aren t there for too long.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 06-02-2021 at 10:41 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Inter Blues for me is the best.
    khris, SuperDunk and RaiKo like this.

I catched them all, great designs really, the jerseys are superb

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I catched them all, great designs really, the jerseys are superb
    They are very good this time, yeah. I'm not really sure what I like more, the badges with the club names on it or the more simple one without names on them.
    With the names you can rename your club to the name on the badge and have a really fitting one. The ones without the names are probably more fitting to a general name of your club. Usually I go for the ones without specific names, like the Inter one here, at least for my main club.
    Of course the ones with the names are more creative from Nordeus. Some names are better than others. For example here I like Milano Devils or Merseyside Rovers, while other names like München Rangers or Barcelona Sporting are not so appealing for me. In the end it comes down to personal preference. With every tour set like these, there are 1 or 2 club badges I really like.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 06-03-2021 at 08:50 AM.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    They are very good this time, yeah. I'm not really sure what I like more, the badges with the club names on it or the more simple one without names on them.
    With the names you can rename your club to the name on the badge and have a really fitting one. The ones without the names are probably more fitting to a general name of your club. Usually I go for the ones without specific names, like the Inter one here, at least for my main club.
    Of course the ones with the names are more creative from Nordeus. Some names are better than others. For example here I like Milano Devils or Merseyside Rovers, while other names like München Rangers or Barcelona Sporting are not so appealing for me. In the end it comes down to personal preference. With every tour set like these, there are 1 or 2 club badges I really like.
    IMO you can use whatever name you want for your club, but having a set like this with FAKE items from your favorite club it s really nice.
    I m only interested in AC Milan items since i m not changing the items so often.
    My main account has the official items of AC Milan, while my 2nd account usually has whatever NORDEUS releases to resemble AC Milan.

If i have to choose my favorite logo it would probably be Inter, and my favorite jersey is the one from Man Utd.
    Der_Ryan_M and RaiKo like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Atlético de Madrid?

Quote Originally Posted by bigboss77 View Post
    Atlético de Madrid?
    They didn t win any CL in the last 20 years, did they?
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    With the names you can rename your club to the name on the badge and have a really fitting one.
    Lol. Bayern Munich 2013 badge would be perfect choice for your club. Because club powers are 1:1. Haha
    khris likes this.