Like Tree13Likes
  • 5 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 6 Post By milpol

Thread: I love you all, rainbows in the sky.

I love you all, rainbows in the sky.

Love the serbian son of unicorns.
    I had a serbian dog .
    I love serbian fiction bitchy games.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I love you all, rainbows in the sky.-957e7c7d-d67b-47bd-ba95-d4a667dd7c10.jpg  
    Last edited by khris; 06-05-2021 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ****_you_serb_****_branko View Post
    Love the serbian son of unicorns.
    I had a serbian dog .
    I love serbian fiction bitchy games.
    Look, why don't you read a f* guide? instead flood our beloved forum with your tears? this is simply a community of players, send a postal letter if you want to complain because theres no point on doing that here.

You keep on losing but you've been doing nothing to resolve your team issues. Is that you expect a magical behaviour change all of sudden? don't be a potato.

Banned
    This game begins where logic ends. so what can i change if i'm losing to 60-70 quality down it's not me but my f** serbian nordeus is wrong
    Last edited by khris; 06-05-2021 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by __ View Post
    let everyone see what your **** game is. Everyone thinks like me, but they take it inside themselves. because you have the dumbest game in the world
    First,
    You should realize that you are the only person here in this forum, that have 160.000 registred users, that didn't even spent a second to try to learn anything.

Second,
    As I told you here there are only managers playing the game, asking for help and joining the different communities we have.

Third,
    Supposingly, and I wanna think that, you received an education at home, because I suppose that your dad and your mum didn't ignore you when kid, right?
    So make yourself a favour and show you've received an education. You do nothing coming here in a defensive mode. You will be more next to resolve your team issues by reading guides than coming here like this.

Behave.
    Last edited by khris; 06-05-2021 at 05:36 PM.
    RaiKo likes this.

Banned
    hahaha unf. you can't delete the facts

Banned
    bla bla bla always the same sentences. Anyone who reads this thinks it's something. this game is a big bull****

Quote Originally Posted by serbian_dog_nordeus__ View Post
    This game begins where logic ends. so what can i change if i'm losing to 60-70 quality down it's not me but my f** serbian nordeus is wrong
    Try to learn, join a community, ask, like everyone does. Otherwise there is no point if you continue playing the game just to be intentionally frustrated. You and all managers are free to leave, if many of us still playing after 8 years is because the community, and because we get a control over the game, and because we have a knowldege.
    But seems you directly don't wanna learn anything about the game, so you should realize that there is no point in what you do.

Banned
    If there is a 60-70 quality difference between me and my opponent and I'm losing and it repeats a few times, **** this game
    Last edited by khris; 06-05-2021 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by serbian_dog_nordeus__ View Post
    If there is a 60-70 quality difference between me and my opponent and I'm losing and it repeats a few times, **** this game
    And the question should be why, and you should ask to anyone else. Or what do you pretend? try to do a team showcase post if you want help from others. Otherwise, just go play farmville.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP ELEVEN PLAYER 11 View Post
    The best thing you can do (if you are not willing to follow what khris said, and start learning the game, or even better, adapt to it) is to delete.
    It's for your own good. There are plenty of other games out there to spend your time on and have fun.

Whatever you decide, just a kind request for you;
    Please, please, don't flood our beloved forum with such posts. Instead, you can make a thread for your team where we can help you, and/or read some of the tutorials shared by our fellow members.

Cheers.
    RaiKo, khris, Max and 3 others like this.