Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iSusel

Thread: New old players at season start vs manipulation?

Rookie

Wink New old players at season start vs manipulation?

At the end of the previous season (season 3 for me) I had a good composition for the season start:
    • 10 main squad players w/o a GK and with several high levels replaced by fresh FTs,
    • 4 "1%" guys,
    • 1 100% GK coming from the youth academy that I spent free trainers for.

7 players had their contracts expiring and I planned to extend them once the season starts. It was a surprise for me, that for all these potentially "missing from minimum 14" players you get new 2-3* olds (retiring after this season 32+'s) forced into your club.

Now I wonder if these unexpected newcomers were counted in "best 14" and spoiled with their 40+% the impact of the 1% players for the new season draw...?
    Moscow United, level 10,
    League wins: 8, Cup wins: 8, CL wins: 7,
    Wins: 397, Draws: 16, Losses: 12,
    Top scorer: 9, Quadruples: 7.

Famous
    Youth academy AND out of contract players would still have counted in your best 14.

So unlikely that the oldies forced upon you would have counted.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Youth academy AND out of contract players would still have counted in your best 14.

So unlikely that the oldies forced upon you would have counted.
    The thing is that my best 14 should have been 10 main + 1 youth + 3 "1%" (they are negative in fact), but I'm afraid that these oldies were counted instead of "1%"s.
    Moscow United, level 10,

Addicted
    Yes, those 40% players were counted. Happened to me, when I forgot to sign the new contracts before the season ended.

Quote Originally Posted by iSusel View Post
    At the end of the previous season (season 3 for me) I had a good composition for the season start:
    • 10 main squad players w/o a GK and with several high levels replaced by fresh FTs,
    • 4 "1%" guys,
    • 1 100% GK coming from the youth academy that I spent free trainers for.

7 players had their contracts expiring and I planned to extend them once the season starts. It was a surprise for me, that for all these potentially "missing from minimum 14" players you get new 2-3* olds (retiring after this season 32+'s) forced into your club.

Now I wonder if these unexpected newcomers were counted in "best 14" and spoiled with their 40+% the impact of the 1% players for the new season draw...?
    Yes, players with contracts pending to renew and old players added by the system, are counted in the best 14.

Rookie
    Thanks!
    It's a pity that I've slaughtered quite a number of good young players that didn't fit perfectly into starting 11 to make those 1% count as best 14.
    khris likes this.
    Moscow United, level 10,