Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By minvis80
  • 4 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 4 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By minvis80

Thread: Its not a game

Its not a game

To everyone who listens all bull**** from these called experts or nordeus friends.won plenty in time was playing,but in last year made too many changes and after all updates game stopped working like it was years ago.nothing in game makes impact,its nordeus decisions now.some will be winning everything,some nothing.money doesnt make big impact on game unless you spent fortune,to avoid too much complains from weaker teams,they made favorite status to 30%,thats letting them to give more losses to stronger teams,mutant players dont have such big advantage now like it was before,means no point to use so much greens,weather conditions not affecting result its just to make you use more resources,morale on fire means nothing,just for couple days player will be on better morale,assistant comments is from space,statistics will be showing bigger % from side your strongest players are playing,no difference how you set before match.you can win with any formation,so means there is no tactical sence.and there is much more that already is proved and its two types of players in here left.newbies listening all lies and nordeus friends telling all bull**** how everything works fine.all wins is not a luck or how good you are.its how nordeus want.after winning every season its not interesting anymore just to watch,and not manage the way you want,its still goes nordeus way.and more,all support,mourinho support,means nothing at all.even if you are active means nothing,some good players in wrong position means nothing.one word anything in this game means nothing.last season to help asso go up,and finished.
    Michael026 and marconeves like this.

When playing this game, you must accept that no matter how good your team is, or how good you think you are tactically and all of this, there will be games where luck is not on your side and no matter what you do you will lose these games.
    You just have to move on, if the troll result happens to you, it will happen to your opponent eventually as well and on another day you will benefit from it.
    It happens to all of us from time to time. One must accept, that we cannot master the game and win every match. We can master certain aspects and win many matches, others who don't know the game as well as we would not win, but not every game.
    It's like that and we have to accept it or quit the game if it is not a fun experience overall and play another game.
    maloukees, RaiKo, Polotoed and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by minvis80 View Post
    To everyone who listens all bull**** from these called experts or nordeus friends.won plenty in time was playing,but in last year made too many changes and after all updates game stopped working like it was years ago.nothing in game makes impact,its nordeus decisions now.some will be winning everything,some nothing.money doesnt make big impact on game unless you spent fortune,to avoid too much complains from weaker teams,they made favorite status to 30%,thats letting them to give more losses to stronger teams,mutant players dont have such big advantage now like it was before,means no point to use so much greens,weather conditions not affecting result its just to make you use more resources,morale on fire means nothing,just for couple days player will be on better morale,assistant comments is from space,statistics will be showing bigger % from side your strongest players are playing,no difference how you set before match.you can win with any formation,so means there is no tactical sence.and there is much more that already is proved and its two types of players in here left.newbies listening all lies and nordeus friends telling all bull**** how everything works fine.all wins is not a luck or how good you are.its how nordeus want.after winning every season its not interesting anymore just to watch,and not manage the way you want,its still goes nordeus way.and more,all support,mourinho support,means nothing at all.even if you are active means nothing,some good players in wrong position means nothing.one word anything in this game means nothing.last season to help asso go up,and finished.
    "they made favorite status to 30%"

This is like the report message change we had, regarding the 2 trainings needed before any match, it was a cosmetic message and the 20% or 30% margin change is too a visual change. The beatability margin is arround 60% in reality.

Would be wonderful if you post what you've read and what guides you followed, too we could discuss that concept called "nordeus friends".
    You should follow my guides of internal programming instead complaining for cosmetic features and cosmetic tactics and the supposed effect these do, because here yes, here I always defended since 1st day that counters do not exist and that any manager can win the treble using any formation, but manageing in the right way and following the direction of the own engine. No way if you pretend to interpret a simulator like this in a realistic-tactical way or even logical, you ask for too much to a simulator that works with lists of players, margins, and availability variables to create the scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "they made favorite status to 30%"

This is like the report message change we had, regarding the 2 trainings needed before any match, it was a cosmetic message and the 20% or 30% margin change is too a visual change. The beatability margin is arround 60% in reality.

Would be wonderful if you post what you've read and what guides you followed, too we could discuss that concept called "nordeus friends".
    You should follow my guides of internal programming instead complaining for cosmetic features and cosmetic tactics and the supposed effect these do, because here yes, here I always defended since 1st day that counters do not exist and that any manager can win the treble using any formation, but manageing in the right way and following the direction of the own engine. No way if you pretend to interpret a simulator like this in a realistic-tactical way or even logical, you ask for too much to a simulator that works with lists of players, margins, and availability variables to create the scenarios.
    thats where all interest is lost already,when you cant manage your way.it plays nordeus way.nothing makes impact.and yes its my last season.joy is gone,too many bugs,and many other things.and before updates to 30% i never lost to any 20% or weaker and cant remember loss to 10% weaker teams.small example about tactics.im playing thorough middle strikerless,my strongest player amr so in statistics middle gets 29%,right flang 48%.but i dont want to play thorough flangs.thats just shows you are doing nothing,just watching.if about players all my team is ft.well trained white skills,but there no difference or just very small,to any player trained anyway.meaning you spend time,greens,but in end you can get same result.i liked game at least 3 years ago but last year just getting worst.was good to play against stronger o equal teams,no matter result but now its gone.its just a small things,and there is much more,that long playing knows.enjoy game,i just posted mine and some friends opinion which made many of us to leave after season
    JohnnyEye and marconeves like this.

This post is 1 year old, but is of course pretty actual. The thing that i most hate in this game is that in the end, it's all about luck. Of course luck is part of everything, and of course every game needs a little of random calculation, but it need to have a big % of fair mathematics and i think this game don't have it, and why? For me the answer is that this game tries to make everyone happy. This game will try to make the guys that spend a lot of time training players and the guys that don't do anything just for them to keep playing and think they are achieving something with the possibility of making them spending money. It's all about that. The total % of "luck" (randomness outputs) is huge in this game, and once you know it, it's impossible to think this is fun. In this game luck will always beat the mathematical better team or players, and that shouldn’t happen in such a natural way.
    @khris have the best and the most logical explanations about how the game engine works. In my opinion they seem totally right, but again, in the end the % of randomness is huge. Absolutely huge. There are guys that don't spend any time in this game that will beat easily any guy that dedicated a lot having players super well trained. That's what makes me stop playing this. The simulator is bad.

The fact that people are so creative actually makes me laugh a lot. Each analysis provides incredibly strong supporting data. Along with a host of other issues, joy has vanished. And I never lost to any 20% or poorer teams until updates to 30%, and I can't recall ever losing to 10% weaker teams.little illustration of a technique.