Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Real Life Counterparts of the Players of the Official Copa America Champions Bundles

Real Life Counterparts of the Players of the Official Copa America Champions Bundles

Now, this is going to be a bit tough, guys. Let’s complete it together.

Argentina 1955
    - Rodolfo Micheli (Top Scorer of the tournament)

Colombia 2001 - Ivan Cordoba (Quite Evident)

Peru 1993 - Pablo Zegarra (Number 10 like Italian Fachetti and positions exactly fit)

Bolivia 1963 - Wilfredo Camacho (Only he fits there, and scored in almost every game. Four goals made him the second top scorer of Bolivia after Maximo Alcocer)

Chile 2016 - Alexis Sanchez (Like Ronaldo from Portugal, the player of the tournament, the captain, briefly the guy provided Chile to become the champion and exactly fits the positions)

Uruguay 1983 - Rodolfo Rodriguez (He fits there as Der Ryan states since he was both the number one keeper and one of the star players of Uruguay at that time period

Paraguay 1979 - Hugo Talavera (One of the all time best players of Paraguay, yet Romero was only 18 then. Talavera exactly fits the positions too. You may look into the PES Stats where they present legendaries’ stats for Classics Patches. Two seasons ago, the reward player from Top Eleven communities was renamed after him by me too. He was taking charge along with Teofilo Cubillas, another legendary of Peru, in my MC positions.

I am going to add Brazilian after scouring all tournaments. Maybe the the text on the emblem may provide some clue.

Cheers for both your support and reading.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 06-25-2021 at 07:25 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Uruguay 1983 - GK Rodolfo Rodriguez

Paraguay 1979 - Julio Cesar Romero, legendary player from the country

Colombia 2001 is Ivan Cordoba (very good player back then from Inter Milan)

The others is really hard, Brasil could be Luisao, he scored a goal in 2004 copa final, however I don't remember him as a DMC maybe in his early career.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 06-25-2021 at 02:25 PM.
    Vuslanot likes this.

Peru 93 - Pablo Zegarra, he is the number ten and he can both play in ST and Midfielder positions.

Der Ryan, could you please add all years that are referenced, buddy? Thanks.

I guess only Brazil is deprived from a reference and it’s probably because of the player is from either the legendary 2000s squads or the squads after 2015. He could be Casemiro. I will look into it.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Der Ryan, could you please add all years that are referenced, buddy? Thanks.

I guess only Brazil is deprived from a reference and it’s probably because of the player is from either the legendary 2000s squads or the squads after 2015. He could be Casemiro. I will look into it.
    Could be former Arsenal player Gilberto Silva as well
    Vuslanot likes this.

I like the new packs, but its a shame they ain't as cheap as the vintage international or European club packs there were last month, they had awesome discounts.
    Dave Rosewell
    Golden Eagles FC Manager - Level 2
    League titles: 1 Cups: 1

Nordeus should keep doing this. lol It is more impressive trying to find player than buying the bundles.

Creating easter eggs and pondering on finding them is work of insanity, guys, and only insane ones can change the world, overcoming the obstacles put by evil ones.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 06-25-2021 at 07:34 PM.

Real Life Counterparts of the Players of the Official Copa America Champions Bundles-3d3200a2-9f38-47fe-a226-3cbc85276268.jpg

Real Life Counterparts of the Players of the Official Copa America Champions Bundles-eb01685d-f987-4ec3-9d9f-194b94860e78.jpg

Real Life Counterparts of the Players of the Official Copa America Champions Bundles-a864b395-c8b1-4a2c-9a06-826292a84523.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast