Thread: How important is win bonus's

How important is win bonus's

Got my team prepped the best I can for the triple bat alas some of my high players with a clean sheet all season have now caught red cards in the last 2 matches.

so with full moral, rests and full 40 training with all players maxed at 10 I stand a good chance, the question is will maxing out the win bonus have any effect on the game results. my opponent is only 3% lower than me although my attack and defence are a lot stronger and I know cup games are unpredictable ?

Any thoughts ?

Answered my own question, lost 5-1 although I had full bonus and 4 people watching they had no watchers and manager was not there either so a perfect prep cannot guarantee win even if you have greater stats than other team :O

Quote Originally Posted by gteuk View Post
    Answered my own question, lost 5-1 although I had full bonus and 4 people watching they had no watchers and manager was not there either so a perfect prep cannot guarantee win even if you have greater stats than other team :O
    There are many factors influencing a match, and to create unique scenarios, the game select few factors to be determinant ina particular scenario, so somehow the win bonus, can matter, or not, attend can matter, or not, have 0% condition can matter, nor not... all is about to be able to read the scenario arround the minute 20 to control the game, and the first you need to do, is pay attention to the possession bar, then the report give you some info about the scenario you are facing, starting for the effectivity % given to both teams, and as last info that needs attention, you have the ratingsm that are submited to variations from one match to another to create different scenarios, with different key players resolving the scenario/match animations for good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    There are many factors influencing a match, and to create unique scenarios, the game select few factors to be determinant ina particular scenario, so somehow the win bonus, can matter, or not, attend can matter, or not, have 0% condition can matter, nor not... all is about to be able to read the scenario arround the minute 20 to control the game, and the first you need to do, is pay attention to the possession bar, then the report give you some info about the scenario you are facing, starting for the effectivity % given to both teams, and as last info that needs attention, you have the ratingsm that are submited to variations from one match to another to create different scenarios, with different key players resolving the scenario/match animations for good or bad.
    Do I understand correctly that as a result we get two probabilities that need to be multiplied? Let's say 5% that the game chooses this "win bonus" and 1% gives this win bonus. Getting a 0.05% bonus impact on the game?
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.