• 1 Post By InvincibleGinger FC
  • 1 Post By owlique
  • 1 Post By Paivinha
  • 3 Post By Guido van den Berg
  • 1 Post By Guido van den Berg

Thread: Top-14 draw

Rookie

Top-14 draw

Out of curiosity, since we now have 5 substitutions instead of 3, does that change the Top 14 draw? I can't speak for myself since I always have a few high quality substitutes for red cards and formation flexibility, but I have friends that were hardcore top-14 manipulators that seemed to have gotten matched with competitions based on their starting line-up. Anyone know if they changed the how they draw teams in competition match?
    Altiplano likes this.

Make sure you count academy players in best 14.
    RaiKo likes this.

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    Hello InvincibleGinger FC, so far there is no change in the draws for competitions where only the 14 strongest players on your team are taken into account. The players in the youth center are not part of this calculation, I did some tests and they didn't interfere with the calculation.
    Lian likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paivinha View Post
    Hello InvincibleGinger FC, so far there is no change in the draws for competitions where only the 14 strongest players on your team are taken into account. The players in the youth center are not part of this calculation, I did some tests and they didn't interfere with the calculation.
    Youth players are taken into account in the calculation.

Addicted
    Guido, i'm under that same impression, but have you made some testing, Paiva has made some pretty solid tests and now i'm a bit ballanced!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Guido, i'm under that same impression, but have you made some testing, Paiva has made some pretty solid tests and now i'm a bit ballanced!
    Sure. A few times already I forgot to release the free youth academy players before the season was over. The draws for next season were a lot harder these times. 60% or 1% for three players, that makes a lot of difference on the average.
    khris, NUNO FC and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Sure. A few times already I forgot to release the free youth academy players before the season was over. The draws for next season were a lot harder these times. 60% or 1% for three players, that makes a lot of difference on the average.
    60% instead 1% basically increase the team AvQ arround a 5% per player...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    60% instead 1% basically increase the team AvQ arround a 5% per player...
    Indeed. For three players the difference is about 13%. That will lead to an entirely different draw for the next season.
    khris likes this.