Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The state of content creation: Testimonies from the Top Eleven Content Creators

@Ichigos Kurosakis
    we can suggest all we can bro, ultimately its them who needs to be interested in things... i for one mostly feel that the managers care more about the game than the devs and owners... i mean they get money no matter what..., just imagine if they did develop the game it would have reached different heights....

Rookie
    wow, content creators add me as your friends pls.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBL...oAvtg0K9pa5ixw

I have made some videos on YouTube but I have no video idea of what to make for Top 11 yet

We are worried about the game. Top Eleven is also facing a big slump on their own Youtube channel.
    In 2014, they had 10,000 subscribers
    At the start of 2015, they reached 20,000 subscribers
    On 8th May 2015, they garnered a whooping 400,000 subscribers. (When game got popular)
    However as of July 2nd 2021, they have 536,000 subscribers
    That means that for the past 6 years they have only gained 136,000 subscribers!!!
    This shows that the content creation even at Nordeus is not in a good state.

Now I know what you may be thinking, that is a very big number buuuuuuut.......
    Let me break it down for you;
    1. In 3 months, they got close to 380,000 subscribers. and in 6 years they cannot even go back and find out what they did right in that time period.
    2. All over the world, people play football and want to follow whatever happens. 136,000 people is like 1% of the POTENTIAL Top Eleven would've been able to attract.

In conclusion, I believe Nordeus has the power to change the game for better if they engage and involve the content creators and the community.

How I found this information (growth stats), check Top Eleven Youtube Channel description.

Quote Originally Posted by UG WitchDoctor View Post
    We are worried about the game. Top Eleven is also facing a big slump on their own Youtube channel.
    In 2014, they had 10,000 subscribers
    At the start of 2015, they reached 20,000 subscribers
    On 8th May 2015, they garnered a whooping 400,000 subscribers. (When game got popular)
    However as of July 2nd 2021, they have 536,000 subscribers
    That means that for the past 6 years they have only gained 136,000 subscribers!!!
    This shows that the content creation even at Nordeus is not in a good state.

Now I know what you may be thinking, that is a very big number buuuuuuut.......
    Let me break it down for you;
    1. In 3 months, they got close to 380,000 subscribers. and in 6 years they cannot even go back and find out what they did right in that time period.
    2. All over the world, people play football and want to follow whatever happens. 136,000 people is like 1% of the POTENTIAL Top Eleven would've been able to attract.

In conclusion, I believe Nordeus has the power to change the game for better if they engage and involve the content creators and the community.

How I found this information (growth stats), check Top Eleven Youtube Channel description.
    Honestly, I don't think that Nordeus did update Top11 YouTube channel.
    Even if there is, it's more likely useless videos that's actually better presented in image & socmedia posts.
    Hence why I didn't bother go to their YT channel, only their socmedia is useful.
    khris and justusfernz like this.

I'm glad that all the creators allied and maybe in this way the new bossmen from Nordeus notice this thread and take it very seriously, putting more value on the fact that you promote their game. Even if you get a very small profit from this(content), it doesn't compare to the amount they get from the players aka managers who start playing this game because of you.

I'm not a TE content creator, I play it from pleasure, helping others to improve and that's it. But at the moment, the game is really a waste of time and I will argue this, because my colleagues didn't approach it.

The major problem from my point of view is related to the game engine, the one that simulates our matches. The setup aka tactics, formation, positioning, arrows, condition and morale, even the players' skills, is a decisive factor that influences the fate of the match or its score depending on the weather and the setup+players' skills of the opponent/opponents run.

This engine or the code written by the developers that simulates our match as close to reality as possible, became a cheap joke. Besides the fact that it simulates the matches ignoring all our setup and the changes brought during the match, the logic it presents to us during the match is totally parallel related to the football we see on TV, as a spectator or playing as an amateur/professional player.

I don't deny the fact that we should not have competition or underdog teams not have a chance to win, but the fact that inexplicably all the knowledge gained in the years played and players trained to be better, disappear completely or "evaporate" in 90% of the matches played in a season. Even if we think we are the ones in control of the match, but the hard truth is, the script of the match cannot be "rewritten" no matter how many changes in the setup we make. And here, those who play the game for a long time know what I'm talking about: the player's pattern of misses, Pks and Fks missed inexplicably by the best player(most have a specific ability for these situations), from corners missing a lot compared to our opponent who has above 50% efficiency, creative players passing over and over leading to the same result - passing the ball to opponent for no reason, meaningless crossings, shooting in the block, the player escaping towards the goal and caught by one who has 1% speed OR does a pirouette believing he's Usain Bolt and then shots in the opponent's player body and very many animations that have nothing to do with what is happening on the field and related to our setup. If I include all of this mentioned, it happens in every match we play, not just randomly 2 or 3 times a season.

Now everyone will say it's normal, but what does this normal mean ?
    Taking what I wrote above and putting everything in a balance, the game disadvantages and punishes us, the manager who is active and who has spent many hours studying to be better. Besides annihilating this skill we have and mocking us with a mindblowing script, it shows that Nordeus doesn't really care about his community. They have the same discourse for multiple managers' questions related to match statistics, because they can't give a logical answer, as long as their engine is illogical and they know it. We all understand that it can't be perfect, but at least you have the common sense to solve these problems, because I've been playing for 2 years and I haven't seen any major improvements to the game, not to mention the bugs where we, the managers, suffered and as compensation we were mocked with 5 or 10 resources from each, cutting the old academy and replaced with one that we cannot control player development as we want, increased the time from auction to 4 minutes and barely get the players we want to be competitive and many decisions made poorly, without taking into consideration our opinion - your community, given that for many "old managers" time is very limited now or will become limited for those who have time and don't understand what I mean by this phrase.

My conclusion is that the game at the moment suffers badly because of the match which isn't honest and balanced as it should be, even if many consider this football app game to be number 1, but in gameplay it's on the last places compared to other football apps.

A good content to be viewed and to attract followers and active managers for the game, must be based on a very well structured and balanced gameplay from the game. Otherwise, I don't see a way out of this problem and more precisely, managers who are no longer active as in previous seasons and no longer care about the results of their matches, because they let the AI do their job and we all know what bonuses "receive" or Quit like many managers have done so far, because of the absurdity of match scenarios.

Peace out and stay safe !

Dear Nordeus

My name is Vlatko Petrovski, my nickname is Kepo Cameron, I come from Macedonia. Top Eleven I started playing in 2013 I found out from my friends at school. Top Eleven was very popular at my school and all the kids played it. We had fun all day talking hot top. What is the best formation, what tactics to use to win and so on. It lasted 1 year and I stopped playing top eleven. My story as a creator begins January 2020 when I return to the game. I saw that there are many changes from 2013. I do not know how, but I just loved the game very much and it became part of my everyday life. I joined several groups on Facebook then I met my first top eleven friends. That same day I created my Top Eleven Fan channel and decided to become a top Eleven creator who advertises and writes his story on the YouTube platform. My channel counts almost 2k subs. There are videos on my channel such as: how to counter formation, when to play which tactics, how to train, Tips, Tricks, and everything related to top eleven. Every day I do my best to make better videos. I have always wanted all the creators to work together to improve the top eleven community. I hope that will happen and that you will support us and be with us and give us impetus for the efforts we make because we really love this game.

With respect.

Vlatko Petrovski

Anyway some suggestions for Nordeus is to make us managers to watch goal highlights of our recent game just so we can record it and post it in YouTube or social media.
    Because not everybody play game & screen record the game from start to finish.
    When there's video of goal highlights we can easily promote this game in YouTube and any other social media.

For example this rare time where I managed to record this video and turn it into gif with Top11 tags on it.

Since most of us don't screen record the video highlights we only share the screenshots of amazing comeback consists of name of goalscorers.
    Now imagine instead of sharing a screenshot of goalscorers name and minutes of goals, us managers get to share the highlights of the match.
    That for me is YouTube content that can easily skyrocket Top11 name in YouTube etc.

Last edited by jarharnamme; 08-12-2021 at 05:23 PM.

In my opinion, it would be advisable for this thread to be kept as Testimonies and all managers, creators of content or not, to write their own feedback about the game given that Nordeus bribes us with 5 tokens to click on "Yes" only option. Turning this thread into a "improving the game with X ideas" it will be a mistake and i bet Nordeus aren't interested in this, because Nordeus get thousands of ideas for improvement.

That gif animation proves once again that their game needs asap to be improved and be more logical.

Apprentice
    One of my main issues is the lack of options for long term / top of the server players - sadly

I would put to improve the quarry for example that each frame we put looks for an MC, forward more variety and the negotiations at the beginning not at the end that in the end we lose tikens
    justusfernz likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast