Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Resting System...

Must my server then because mine sure as hell don't a weeks testing told me that.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Rookie
    don't see why do u need to use medic pack right after your player get an injure,cus u always need that player only after 2-3 game.Usually we have 1 or 2 other player to cover his position anyway,plus w8 till after the maintenance may save u some medic pack too

Apprentice
    How do they restore faster when in rest mode?
    God Bless!

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    "It surprised me, but i'm beginnig to think that the player's condition value during maintaince is the acctual value to be used by the match engine"

I don't think so myself.
    The game engine stops you making changes 3min before you KO, IMO this is when the engine does all the updates for the game, players, formation, condition, morale and training during that day.
    The only true answer I can give is regarding morale, I had a problem last season with three players.
    I can't go into details as you are not allowed to discuss answers given directly to a question by support, all I think I can say is do not give any form of packs just before training.
    Wether this also applies to rest packs I do not know.
    I'm also guessing that giving medic packs straight after an injury is also bad news, I did it once last season and the player was injured in the very next game.
    On three occasions I waited until after the next maintenance shut down, then gave the packs the next morning no problems at all with those.
    Seems to me that once the game engine logs an injury in the game or even a yellow card let it be or it injures the replacement, several times last season I subbed booked players to save them from bans, only for the sub to get booked within minutes of coming on in the same position.

So IMO anything that happens during the games, don't try to fix it until the next day.
    thanks for the tips. i guess its only natural they don't want to tell us exactly how the game works, but they could at least warn you when the game misleads you into doing mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    "It surprised me, but i'm beginnig to think that the player's condition value during maintaince is the acctual value to be used by the match engine"

I don't think so myself.
    The game engine stops you making changes 3min before you KO, IMO this is when the engine does all the updates for the game, players, formation, condition, morale and training during that day.
    The only true answer I can give is regarding morale, I had a problem last season with three players.
    I can't go into details as you are not allowed to discuss answers given directly to a question by support, all I think I can say is do not give any form of packs just before training.
    Wether this also applies to rest packs I do not know.
    I'm also guessing that giving medic packs straight after an injury is also bad news, I did it once last season and the player was injured in the very next game.
    On three occasions I waited until after the next maintenance shut down, then gave the packs the next morning no problems at all with those.
    Seems to me that once the game engine logs an injury in the game or even a yellow card let it be or it injures the replacement, several times last season I subbed booked players to save them from bans, only for the sub to get booked within minutes of coming on in the same position.

So IMO anything that happens during the games, don't try to fix it until the next day.
    thanks for the tips. i guess its only natural they don't want to tell us exactly how the game works, but they could at least warn you when the game misleads you into doing mistakes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12