Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Taliyah25
  • 1 Post By NUNO FC
  • 3 Post By pleasures

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] BVB Legacy Tour Challenge - LIVE NOW!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] BVB Legacy Tour Challenge - LIVE NOW!

[Official] BVB Legacy Tour Challenge - LIVE NOW!-wn_.jpg

Ready to step into the black and yellow shoes? The BVB Legacy Tour is NOW LIVE!

Revisit the memorable moments and rivalries from Borussia Dortmund's history and earn the right to face this iconic German football club on the Top Eleven pitch!

The challenge lasts until August 25th, 10am CEST. Good luck Managers!

Addicted
    Great! Love these events! And the nice emblems and shirts you creative staff devolp!
    milpol likes this.

Apprentice
    Why do you continue to give loan players as prizes with such specific roles. Many teams have no use for a ML. Either increase the role to ML/AML or go more generic with a MC/DC/STR

Apprentice
    Best formation to beat Main Eagles please guys - he's 3w-3w-4

Another piece of crap event. Even the club logo is not the same as advertised! The developer's incompetence is now beyond comprehension, just wow! Just another proof that TakeTwo made a life mistake buying Nordeus.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Great! Love these events! And the nice emblems and shirts you creative staff devolp!
    eh the emblems & shirts are so simple. then again when I look at germany's team emblems they're all mostly simple & minimalist like dortmund, wolfsburg, schalke etc. just initials and numbers put in their logo and poof. there you have it!

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    Why do you continue to give loan players as prizes with such specific roles. Many teams have no use for a ML. Either increase the role to ML/AML or go more generic with a MC/DC/STR
    agree. scrap out the loan players, just give permanent players! I think the best player to give out on events is GK and defenders. weird as f, the GK & defenders from event I get all perform well than the 1 i train hard spending green booster/rests on them.

Quote Originally Posted by PohlepniGadovi View Post
    Another piece of crap event. Even the club logo is not the same as advertised! The developer's incompetence is now beyond comprehension, just wow! Just another proof that TakeTwo made a life mistake buying Nordeus.
    wow that's news for me. never knew that take2 already bought nordeus. maybe finally top11 can be a better game. or they just be more money oriented f2p game that tends to favor the cash spenders
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 08-25-2021 at 09:43 AM.

I couldn't either