Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Superb vs Very Good morale -- Is there a difference ?

Somewhere I saw that a player "on fire" can not be injured. Perhaps the lower the morale, the higher the chance of getting injured.
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFKeel View Post
    Somewhere I saw that a player "on fire" can not be injured. Perhaps the lower the morale, the higher the chance of getting injured.
    “on fire" cannot be injured??!! Sounds like high-grade platinum chain armour from some dungeons and dragons game.

Great when playing against tough teams in key matches...

After I wrote, my ST on fire immediately got injured lol . Therefore, I do not know why this morality and useless blue pharmacies are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by AFKeel View Post
    I do not know why this morality and useless blue pharmacies are needed.
    To make you spend more money, of course.

Rookie
    Anyone else finding that player morale keeps dipping? I am top of the table, semi finals of the cup, quarter finals of the champions league and after winning games the players still drop morale from superb to very good or from very good to good. Frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by Leedsmariner View Post
    Anyone else finding that player morale keeps dipping? I am top of the table, semi finals of the cup, quarter finals of the champions league and after winning games the players still drop morale from superb to very good or from very good to good. Frustrating!
    To make you spend more money, of course.

I'm wondering if morale dips more if you don't pay the players a bonus. It's what I seem to notice.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    I'm wondering if morale dips more if you don't pay the players a bonus. It's what I seem to notice.
    Oh gosh, I've never thought about this. Maybe I should test this out with a few games, as a sort of science experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    It still drops every game, I have max win bonuses and after every match most of the players drop from superb to very good. However for me it never was a big problem, I just give them the blue packs they need in the preparation menu to make them all superb again. The blue packs you get a lot of, they are never really a problem.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It still drops every game, I have max win bonuses and after every match most of the players drop from superb to very good. However for me it never was a big problem, I just give them the blue packs they need in the preparation menu to make them all superb again. The blue packs you get a lot of, they are never really a problem.
    True... though it takes effort to inject blue packs to Superb which usually most of them needs, so it still comes back to the mystery which no one really knows -- whether Superb and Very Good makes a difference on the field, or is Superb simply a insurance counter which only helps prevent morale from slipping too fast down the ladder to the true maximum operational morale which I suspect is "Very Good".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12