Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: typical of this game

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    78

    typical of this game

    Just when i need a great performance from my players at home, fully rested, suberb morale, full stadium, my team has been scoring for fun and very solid in defense this sh*t happens, i lost both legs of cup semi final 3-1, all because my GK dissapears sigh, can’t defend for dear life and my attackers can’t hit a barn door, you got your wish Nordeus, well played again. I wonder when the next engine screw up will be, maybe ruin my CL and League hopes. p*ss off

    typical of this game-eaddad77-b269-47a9-b7aa-3464ea096dc7.jpg

    typical of this game-8a236d70-456e-4611-8036-af612c7267ea.jpg
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 09-03-2021 at 08:34 AM.

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    78
    i beat him after the game in a friendly with the same team, both teams tired of course and i spanked him 7-0, i noticed something strange, why his team value dropped? its the same starting 11 from the cup tie.

    typical of this game-0a2ef58c-f003-483d-9bb3-29bbd0f7aea0.jpg

  3. #3
    Moderator milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,984
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    i noticed something strange, why his team value dropped? its the same starting 11 from the cup tie.

    Hi,

    He is one level higher than you hence why the +20% on the cup.
    Last edited by milpol; 09-05-2021 at 06:56 AM.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Hi,

    He is one level lower than you hence why the +20% on the cup.
    but hes a lower level in my opinion that team should play at as a lower % side not as equals i once played a side in a final that were over 20% above me but was a lower level side i was thrashed by them the game engine actually played that side as a team of higher level than me giving them all the advantages which in my opinion is completely wrong on all levels and a fix

  5. #5
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Hi,

    He is one level lower than you hence why the +20% on the cup.
    I still don't get it. So today, in Champion League/Super League/Cup, the lower club will get +20% rebalance?

    If Cipolletti FC is at one level lower, so in normal friendly should be the same stat. But if Asso Friendly, he should be +20%. Or am i wrong?

    I think he is one level higher, not lower?
    Last edited by Pangihutan Manik; 09-04-2021 at 08:05 PM.

  6. #6
    Moderator milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    I still don't get it. So today, in Champion League/Super League/Cup, the lower club will get +20% rebalance?

    If Cipolletti FC is at one level lower, so in normal friendly should be the same stat. But if Asso Friendly, he should be +20%. Or am i wrong?

    I think he is one level higher, not lower?
    Yeah, you are right
    I edited my post now

    Apologies, and thanks for pointing it up

  7. #7
    Apprentice jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    i beat him after the game in a friendly with the same team, both teams tired of course and i spanked him 7-0, i noticed something strange, why his team value dropped? its the same starting 11 from the cup tie.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0A2EF58C-F003-483D-9BB3-29BBD0F7AEA0.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	138144
    Do not compare the friendlies result with official matches because it's 2 different things.
    and yeah GK means $hit in this game so you just need to have great AML,AMR & ST/AMC and have 3* GK and you're ready to go.
    Funny thing is the GK I receive from event did way better than youth GK.
    Maybe Top11 makes it, if the GK is older, he's more experienced and play better during matches.
    Anyway just have low % of GK and later on you wont grumble "fuk, my GK didn't make any saves when I needed him the most in Top11!"
    Which is my reaction 90% all time, before I finally accept that GK doesnt really matter in this game