Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: 1% players in draw manipulation

1% players in draw manipulation

Hi, I'd like to know how 1% players work in draw manipulation. I can have like 9 strong players and 5 players with 1% to low my %. Or they will not count in 14 players rule? I tried to find in forum some conclusive answer but was not able...

Quote Originally Posted by Daleprani View Post
    Hi, I'd like to know how 1% players work in draw manipulation. I can have like 9 strong players and 5 players with 1% to low my %. Or they will not count in 14 players rule? I tried to find in forum some conclusive answer but was not able...
    Sure they will count if you only have 14 players in your squad and 5 with 1% they belong to your top 14.
    minamino likes this.

People said to me they don't count. For example in this case they will count only my 9 players , discard the 1% players and get the average of 9...

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Sure they will count if you only have 14 players in your squad and 5 with 1% they belong to your top 14.
    People said to me they don't count. For example in this case they will count only my 9 players , discard the 1% players and get the average of 9...

1% players in draw manipulation-36cbe3b3-67c3-4ac4-8c60-7ca8d66663bc.jpg

1% players in draw manipulation-23121c91-f311-4b83-b3a5-3ae6d5a1a1be.jpg

The system counts the AvQ based not in %, but the regular AvQ number that goes in steps of 5 by 5 per star. So the 1% can be -50% cause of this.
    Then, as example, at level 1 the 5* is 20AvQ, level 2 25... 3=30 4=35 5=40
    So at level 5 a 1% (or 0 stars +1% and lower rank that is ubcluded by the 1%) will be a 20AvQplayer +1%, and basically if you have, a 10AvQ player, in this case, which would be a -2* because the 0% is set at 20AvQ at level 45what the system will do is the average calculation of the best 14AvQs (this 10avq included) and, lets say you have +13 5*s and a 10AvQ player so 40x13 +10 = total best 14 avq and this is the number used to rank teams and create the leagues, in theory.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Ryan i have my doubt they count, but no strong evidence of the contrary

They certainly count.

Even if you could find a conclusive answer here, it might be outdated. There may have been changes since the guides were written. Trial and error would be the best suggestion. Keep adding or removing negative quality players till you are happy with the quality of opponents. If there are no changes and negative players no longer count in the draw, keep fewer strong players and a good mix of players below 3 stars to help manipulate. Just observe the top 100 associations team makeup closely, there will be workarounds we can work with.

Rookie
    It is not outdated and 100% sure that they count.