Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Community Showdown Challenge - Live Now!

Apprentice
    My comments aren't being posted for some reason...

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nol An View Post
    My comments aren't being posted for some reason...

Lmao ok now they are

Quote Originally Posted by Nol An View Post
    I agree...I used fifty tokens to try to beat them. I'm 97 and they're like 103. I use defending and defensive bonus with back arrows on mc and DC and I usually take a first half lead 1-0. Then usually in the second half they score two goals.

Does anyone have any good tactics or tips to beat them?

And it sucks you can't buy that offer until you beat that Brazilian team man.

Approved post
    khris and Nol An like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    PohlepniGadovi, you are inteirly right but no need to put the things in that way.

Very badly done in the Sponsor event having 90 pts that can't be collected by a significant number of players, i think Nordeus should look into it and correct what i'm sure was a mistake.

Apart from that, my favourite event is back, good prizes and a lot of good competition against other real players, nice comunity logos too. Congrats on the event.
    Polotoed, dave1311 and milpol like this.

Addicted
    Congrats Nordeus Team and Forum moderators, error detected and corrected in less than 24h!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Congrats Nordeus Team and Forum moderators, error detected and corrected in less than 24h!
    Still not corrected. Win matches are still not counted for players who did not complete the entire event.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Administrator
    Well done, Managers! More than 25 millions have been scored in the Community Showdown challenge, with a day to spare!

The Goalkeeper jersey gift is unlocked in your Club Inventory. Make sure to claim it in the next 3 days!

[Official] Community Showdown Challenge - Live Now!-wn_.jpg

Famous
    4 games into a (potential) 15 game tournament and my opponents are already stronger than my team, kinda off putting and won't be paying to re enter sadly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12