Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A small help pleaseee!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayanth Suresh View Post
    KKK sooo do i he the potential 2 win the league im in 6th position nw!! nn da top team is just 14.4 quality while im 24.1!! im losing matches with inferior teams!!! Uk itz really irritating wen v spent a lot of tym on our team nnn v lose with stupid teamss!! Fukk NORDEUS!!!
    My league
    Attachment 6768
    Yay, another convert to the F-Nordeus club! Boo-yah!

You wont lose many if you play:

-------ST--ST--------
    ----------------------
    -ML---MC--MC----MR-
    --------DMC---------
    -----DC--DC--DC-----

this is a solid formation that is very versatile if you have ML/AML and MR/AMR. Get a DL and DR if you can if you want to play with 4 defense against strong teams.

Rookie
    but dey aint showin any warning or any sign!! only sign is on moi MR who is illegal formation i dnt hve A MR!!!

Dreamer
    You need minimum 3 defenders, DC DC DC or DL DC Dr

Rookie
    Heyy dude!! hw 2 undersatnd whether a guy buys tokens or not???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayanth Suresh View Post
    but dey aint showin any warning or any sign!! only sign is on moi MR who is illegal formation i dnt hve A MR!!!
    If you dont have an MR, they play an MC or ML in the MR position. Or buy an MR/AMR

Maybe i don't have understood something...
    Today I lost a game. It was in my stadium, i had 13% ball possession more. My team quality is 26.2, the opponent is 18.2 My players had 6,5,4 stars, the opponent 1, 2 and 3. I put a bonus for victory for the players, they where filled up for fisical and moral. I had a 4-4-2 calssic, he had a 3n-1dml 1dmr-3n-2st. I lost 1-3, he had 7 corners i had 1; shoot in goal 8-8; saved 2 me-0 he. I was forgiving..I had 7 players with special skill, Penalty keeper, 2 defensive wall, free kick (i changed the orders of kickers with all 6 stars that had better shoot passage and cross), 3 dribbler; my adversary had none.
    Maybe is stupid and unuseful to spend money on this game? What the hell mean stars and quality of players???
    I'm also third in the league and from today out from all cups

Rookie
    wich level r u in???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vincFC View Post
    Maybe i don't have understood something...
    Today I lost a game. It was in my stadium, i had 13% ball possession more. My team quality is 26.2, the opponent is 18.2 My players had 6,5,4 stars, the opponent 1, 2 and 3. I put a bonus for victory for the players, they where filled up for fisical and moral. I had a 4-4-2 calssic, he had a 3n-1dml 1dmr-3n-2st. I lost 1-3, he had 7 corners i had 1; shoot in goal 8-8; saved 2 me-0 he. I was forgiving..I had 7 players with special skill, Penalty keeper, 2 defensive wall, free kick (i changed the orders of kickers with all 6 stars that had better shoot passage and cross), 3 dribbler; my adversary had none.
    Maybe is stupid and unuseful to spend money on this game? What the hell mean stars and quality of players???
    I'm also third in the league and from today out from all cups
    You already have your own thread on this subject:http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...xplain-me.html

Way to go hijacking a thread! Classy!

Rookie
    Dafqqqq!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12