Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sillybq

Thread: tranning players vs buying player

tranning players vs buying player

This game is pathethic what is the point of tranning. Ive played match my team is 117 % high white skills +200 on aml, amr st and DC vs my oponnent team 120% all players buying from scouting for 39-69 tokens and i loss. this is unfair What matters in this game Star rating or high tranning players

I asked a similar question too. According to my personal observations, there is a difference (I often win in teams 10-20% higher than mine, but poorly trained) and it makes sense to improve my white skills. But how big it is is unknown.

If the manager bought players with tokens, then he was spending money. If you've developed your skills for the Greens (which you got from watching ads), you waste time playing. Both options are good for developers.

And yes, it may not be about skills at all. It would be nice to see a screenshot of the game result.
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by andrzejwuj View Post
    This game is pathethic what is the point of tranning. Ive played match my team is 117 % high white skills +200 on aml, amr st and DC vs my oponnent team 120% all players buying from scouting for 39-69 tokens and i loss. this is unfair What matters in this game Star rating or high tranning players
    That's true. But we can train players to have a team of 140% that is nearly impossible for scout players.

I think both overall quality and well trained high white players are parameters used for simulation. The deciding factor probably changes for every game so we can’t tell why we lose when we do.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    Carlo Ancelotti is complaining about the same right now, but even tough Real loses a match or two that nobody understands why they still win most of the games, its football magic