Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: News Regarding the Discounted PT

News Regarding the Discounted PT

I have seen it too often the previous seasons and I need to hire one for about 200 tokens instead of 300 tokens for Valdano and it must be done as soon as possible.

News Regarding the Discounted PT-a0009073-9ace-43b9-8db4-cf6756d3806e.jpg

Has it been removed by the Nordeus? Any official info or idea?

No idea. Only seen it once or twice. Valdano must be setting some new records for you? Don’t think its worthwhile investing in him otherwise. Better to train an ft imo.

I have decided to keep him until he retires, mate, as well as Sívori. Unlike Sívori, he is not a special player but do his work like Xavi. lol A joker.

News Regarding the Discounted PT-812cefdf-08df-41f1-8b60-cda9cface293.jpg

News Regarding the Discounted PT-c431a0f1-ccf3-49f3-acda-34dba572f851.jpg

Why I want to keep him is because I like to play the game in a more realistic manner. Raising up an 18 years old every season is unrealistic to me. In real life clubs there are
    veterans as well as the seniors and youths. My seniors are Best, Rivellino and four scouts every season. I raise up one or two youths every 4 seasons as well. But I want to keep the veterans too. They are the benefactor fighters of my club.
    Sillybq and Der_Ryan_M like this.

If only there weren’t a removal of a star every season, it could be easier to keep the veterans. I sense you upon this though.

I guess you are a token buyer? 4 scouts every season is pretty costly. But yeah, if you can afford it why not all for fun anyways

I haven't had much experience keeping players past 25 so I shan't comment. Always read that buying greens using tokens and training was more cost effective.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 09-30-2021 at 08:40 PM.

It actually is not that expensive, bro. People think it that way just because they are hard to be powetrained. However, why would one powertrain them anyway, they are ready players. On the other hand, training and 18 years old to 120% is more or less at least 150 or so resource consuming, not to mention it’s also time consuming. I buy 25-30 years old 115%-116% ones, sometimes 22 years old ones when I cannot find an appropriate player within cheaper ones with the appropriate traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    It actually is not that expensive, bro. People think it that way just because they are hard to be powetrained. However, why would one powertrain them anyway, they are ready players. On the other hand, training and 18 years old to 120% is more or less at least 150 or so resource consuming, not to mention it’s also time consuming. I buy 25-30 years old 115%-116% ones, sometimes 22 years old ones when I cannot find an appropriate player within cheaper ones with the appropriate traits.
    Hmmm how many tokens and greens do you spend on average per season on players?
    Yeah i get what you mean. due to limited resources. Need to balance token and green usage. The greens burn out pretty quick when powertraining.

Addicted
    How long do 25-30 years olds last in your team? I guess maximum 2 years (maybe 3 in some occasions)

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    How long do 25-30 years olds last in your team? I guess maximum 2 years (maybe 3 in some occasions)
    Scouts play one season. Then I sell them to manipulate the draws.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Hmmm how many tokens and greens do you spend on average per season on players?
    Yeah i get what you mean. due to limited resources. Need to balance token and green usage. The greens burn out pretty quick when powertraining.
    Maximum 300-500 for whole squad. The most resource consuming players are Kopa (28) and Valdano (29). I have been hiring to keep them, going to release Kopa this season.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 10-01-2021 at 09:00 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast