Thread: Assc switch

Apprentice

Assc switch

I'm currently in a gold one assc about to leave tomorrow to join a platinum assc. I told them I would try to find a replacement for myself. Assc name is ZION. If you're around 85-90 percent above message me or respond to this post so I can help them fill my spot.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Just for discussion sake, is this similar to the dating and marriage arena whereby they call it "monkey branching"? Once see a better richer guy, hop onto him and abandon the previous one.

Actually in job market, this also happens, hop onto a higher rank or more prestigious company, so it's quite normal...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Just for discussion sake, is this similar to the dating and marriage arena whereby they call it "monkey branching"? Once see a better richer guy, hop onto him and abandon the previous one.

Actually in job market, this also happens, hop onto a higher rank or more prestigious company, so it's quite normal...
    Am I bound by contact to remain in the same association until... Infinity? Should I contact nordeus to see if it's ok to break that contract? Please get back to me I need to know.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk