Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Playstyle Legends Tour: Full-time!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Playstyle Legends Tour: Full-time!

[Official] Playstyle Legends Tour: Full-time!-wn.jpg

Put your squad to the test and play against some of the iconic football figures, each with a specific Playstyle. The Playstyle Legends Tour has kicked off!

Learn more about Playstyles through this challenge and pick up great rewards at each stop. The tour is live until October 21, 10am CEST.

After paying 36 tokens and some greens to full my players’ conditions I could finally hardly pass the sixth phase whereas even the 35 T manager friends of mine did it in the first try. Don’t take a piss with your customers’ intellectual capacity, Nords.

I struggled at 6th as well on both my accounts. Won the first 5 games easily but Madrid and the 15T seemingly beyond reach.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I struggled at 6th as well on both my accounts. Won the first 5 games easily but Madrid and the 15T seemingly beyond reach.
    Absolutely the same here!

[Official] Playstyle Legends Tour: Full-time!-e85eb188-22f2-4402-9388-41275cfca248.jpg

Won the game without seeing the last goal due to the “brand new” animation glitch.

I have spent 70 tokens as a ballpark figure, earned 75. Where is the profit? Only an achievement? Plus, all the RNG gave me were the players that I already have the better ones with the same positions. You have blatantly increased the difficulty level in this recent event.

I would like to keep my composure and be constructive hence I confessed before returning here but I expect a bit understanding from you as many fellows do. At least, keep these events simple if you are not in greed. Hence all the active players will earn the same rewards and there won’t be any dispute in terms of the balance of the game. Otherwise you are ruining people’s fancy by deterring them from the game.

Best regards,

Banned
    another rigged event no doubt, impossible to beat this Madrid team, im not spending a single token to enter again. **********

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E85EB188-22F2-4402-9388-41275CFCA248.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	138364

Won the game without seeing the last goal due to the “brand new” animation glitch.

I have spent 70 tokens as a ballpark figure, earned 75. Where is the profit? Only an achievement? Plus, all the RNG gave me were the players that I already have the better ones with the same positions. You have blatantly increased the difficulty level in this recent event.

I would like to keep my composure and be constructive hence I confessed before returning here but I expect a bit understanding from you as many fellows do. At least, keep these events simple if you are not in greed. Hence all the active players will earn the same rewards and there won’t be any dispute in terms of the balance of the game. Otherwise you are ruining people’s fancy by deterring them from the game.

Best regards,
    why are you wasting tokens to win this? waste of time and resources

Done and dusted but useless rewards.

What do I need GK for when I already have a well trained GK in my squad.

Step up your rewards please. This present event doesn't worth our stress

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 77
    Trophy Won: 122
    F. Champ. Title: 15

Any playstyle boosters for completion?

Addicted
    The event was similar to the ones held in the past, very nicely done, but i was really hopping you guys would inovate and offer players with playstyles and some Playstyle kits, since the playstyle was the event theme.