Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: The worst pay to win game ever

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    33

    The worst pay to win game ever

    I’m playing this piece of crap for a year and I’ve noticed that this is by far the worst pay to win game ever made! The most greedy where players who pay actually get almost nothing!
    There is no value in this game, there is no logic at all and the best thing : if somehow you’re that dumb to give these greedy bastards your money there is no guarantee that you will have great player and great team! Insane right?

    What have I noticed in my over-a-year experience by playing this dumb game every day, watching ads, training players etc.

    1. Every single match is scripted, an outcome is known from the start
    2. No matter how many $€£¥ you pour into this crap, you will never ever have the best player and you will lose crucial games making you angry amd pushing you to spend more
    3. Every single season you will have some totally dumb games where you will lose against much weaker opponent ( because of 1. And to make you spend money)
    4. Winning a League gives you absolutely NOTHING but a number
    5. Winning a CL gives you some money but thats actually an insult to every player
    6. Their “events” are so lazy and stupidly designed that’s not even funny anymore
    7. They have various AI’s masked as real persons who are participating in auctions and in matches
    8. They’ve created various “whales”, super strong and big spenders to make the game “interesting”. Many of those “players” are guys from their own dev team
    9. Every single new “feature” they’ve added is to make your team more miserable, to make your game experience even harder in order to take your money
    10. Match experience is a complete joke! Watching 2D circles who are moving in a predefined routes is so dumb and predictive and of course another insult to all players
    11. No matter how much training you do, you will lose if the engine desides that you will lose
    12. Everything is the code, all 0’s and 1’s and you tactics and subs does not mean jack sh*t

    My honest recommendation to all players:

    If you somehow see any entertainment from this piece of crap od a game at least don’t give them your hard earned money. They simply do not deserve that.
    Bem Hur likes this.

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    444
    1. No matter how much people pay and create big squads, they anyway face same level teams, same spenders as they are . Because this is how this game is made.
    2. Winning league, cl, cup gives you nothing for sure. No point to do this, especially at higher levels when its become monotonous .
    3. Events for sure are not funny anymore, repetitive and propose mutant squads made by nordeus
    4. Market is full of bot players and your theory about fake bidders could be true.
    5. Match animation is not bad however it's repetitive and in those years it become predictable and boring
    6. Tactics and subs make difference because your actions change the game scenario.

    There are so many threads about what is wrong with top eleven but the thing is that nordeus game philosophy is difference compared to what we want. So they going one way and our thoughts go another way.

    Still this game is playable and offers enough to stay and play.
    Vuslanot likes this.

  3. #3
    Moderator milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by PohlepniGadovi View Post
    I’m playing this piece of crap for a year and I’ve noticed that this is by far the worst pay to win game ever made! The most greedy where players who pay actually get almost nothing!
    There is no value in this game, there is no logic at all and the best thing : if somehow you’re that dumb to give these greedy bastards your money there is no guarantee that you will have great player and great team! Insane right?

    What have I noticed in my over-a-year experience by playing this dumb game every day, watching ads, training players etc.

    1. Every single match is scripted, an outcome is known from the start
    2. No matter how many $€£¥ you pour into this crap, you will never ever have the best player and you will lose crucial games making you angry amd pushing you to spend more
    3. Every single season you will have some totally dumb games where you will lose against much weaker opponent ( because of 1. And to make you spend money)
    4. Winning a League gives you absolutely NOTHING but a number
    5. Winning a CL gives you some money but thats actually an insult to every player
    6. Their “events” are so lazy and stupidly designed that’s not even funny anymore
    7. They have various AI’s masked as real persons who are participating in auctions and in matches
    8. They’ve created various “whales”, super strong and big spenders to make the game “interesting”. Many of those “players” are guys from their own dev team
    9. Every single new “feature” they’ve added is to make your team more miserable, to make your game experience even harder in order to take your money
    10. Match experience is a complete joke! Watching 2D circles who are moving in a predefined routes is so dumb and predictive and of course another insult to all players
    11. No matter how much training you do, you will lose if the engine desides that you will lose
    12. Everything is the code, all 0’s and 1’s and you tactics and subs does not mean jack sh*t

    My honest recommendation to all players:

    If you somehow see any entertainment from this piece of crap od a game at least don’t give them your hard earned money. They simply do not deserve that.
    Ok. Can you now please re-write this in a constructive and helpful way?
    NUNO FC likes this.

  4. #4
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    560
    Really I can understand players frutration about the game... but as long as you keep blaming others than yourself you will never evolve and win.

    Me and many other players i know from my comunnity don't really spend any money, although its not a crime to do so, and we manage to be competitive both on normal competitions (The 4 cups), events, friendly league and associations!

    As milpol says try to see things in a constructive way or else you are not having any fun and if you don't there is no ponit in playing the game
    minamino likes this.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by PohlepniGadovi View Post
    I’m playing this piece of crap for a year and I’ve noticed that this is by far the worst pay to win game ever made! The most greedy where players who pay actually get almost nothing!
    There is no value in this game, there is no logic at all and the best thing : if somehow you’re that dumb to give these greedy bastards your money there is no guarantee that you will have great player and great team! Insane right?

    What have I noticed in my over-a-year experience by playing this dumb game every day, watching ads, training players etc.

    1. Every single match is scripted, an outcome is known from the start
    2. No matter how many $€£¥ you pour into this crap, you will never ever have the best player and you will lose crucial games making you angry amd pushing you to spend more
    3. Every single season you will have some totally dumb games where you will lose against much weaker opponent ( because of 1. And to make you spend money)
    4. Winning a League gives you absolutely NOTHING but a number
    5. Winning a CL gives you some money but thats actually an insult to every player
    6. Their “events” are so lazy and stupidly designed that’s not even funny anymore
    7. They have various AI’s masked as real persons who are participating in auctions and in matches
    8. They’ve created various “whales”, super strong and big spenders to make the game “interesting”. Many of those “players” are guys from their own dev team
    9. Every single new “feature” they’ve added is to make your team more miserable, to make your game experience even harder in order to take your money
    10. Match experience is a complete joke! Watching 2D circles who are moving in a predefined routes is so dumb and predictive and of course another insult to all players
    11. No matter how much training you do, you will lose if the engine desides that you will lose
    12. Everything is the code, all 0’s and 1’s and you tactics and subs does not mean jack sh*t

    My honest recommendation to all players:

    If you somehow see any entertainment from this piece of crap od a game at least don’t give them your hard earned money. They simply do not deserve that.
    Quit the game then, no need ti throw your toys out of the pram, this is coming from a level 2 player btw, I would never get mad at losing, it happens in real football all thr time, big teams lose to smaller teams, Im trying to learn this game, but wont get mad if I get beat, I was beaten yesterday by 2nd place when I was top, facebook wouldnt connect to the game so I couldnt attend, now Im 2nd by one pointt, not the end of the world Lol.

  6. #6
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    977
    Hmmm most players don't like losing but winning doesn't seem to make you happy as well based on comments 4 and 5. I agree with some of your statements but definitely not 1 & 2. I wasn't able to log in to switch my team in time and was losing while playing my tired bench, after subbing in 5 starters, I fought back so it can't be scripted, at least not most of the time. Money does make a difference. It depends on who has more spending power. Unless you are at the top of the server, money, game knowledge and effort will bring you many trophies.

    I am seeing alot of talk about TE going 3D and saw a video of it. Might be boring after awhile, unless they have a ton of animations that will probably ruin our gaming experience unless we upgrade to high end devices. On the fence for this one.

  7. #7
    Dreamer Vuslanot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Antarctica, with penguins and seals.
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    3. Events for sure are not funny anymore, repetitive and propose mutant squads made by nordeus.
    I have spent 200+ to rejoin in the latest one. lol Big F (respect) to Nords, it’s time to move the art of manipulation skills to the events too. If they think they would rip me off, they can whistle for it. lmao Next time, I am going to rip their 150 tokens off by buying some ****ty 5 stars to the inefficient positions during the tournaments.

  8. #8
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    I have spent 200+ to rejoin in the latest one. lol Big F (respect) to Nords, it’s time to move the art of manipulation skills to the events too. If they think they would rip me off, they can whistle for it. lmao Next time, I am going to rip their 150 tokens off by buying some ****ty 5 stars to the inefficient positions during the tournaments.
    Ouch 200+ is way too many. Yes better to manipulate for events if completion is a priority for you. Players who manipulate for events help their associations get better draws as well. If you are lucky, the free prize players from the event can replace the stop gaps in your lineup.
    Vuslanot likes this.

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    52
    it is, shots effiency and total shots higher than opponent but defeated... ill be like "wtf is going on"

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by PohlepniGadovi View Post
    I’m playing this piece of crap for a year and I’ve noticed that this is by far the worst pay to win game ever made! The most greedy where players who pay actually get almost nothing!
    There is no value in this game, there is no logic at all and the best thing : if somehow you’re that dumb to give these greedy bastards your money there is no guarantee that you will have great player and great team! Insane right?

    What have I noticed in my over-a-year experience by playing this dumb game every day, watching ads, training players etc.

    1. Every single match is scripted, an outcome is known from the start
    2. No matter how many $€£¥ you pour into this crap, you will never ever have the best player and you will lose crucial games making you angry amd pushing you to spend more
    3. Every single season you will have some totally dumb games where you will lose against much weaker opponent ( because of 1. And to make you spend money)
    4. Winning a League gives you absolutely NOTHING but a number
    5. Winning a CL gives you some money but thats actually an insult to every player
    6. Their “events” are so lazy and stupidly designed that’s not even funny anymore
    7. They have various AI’s masked as real persons who are participating in auctions and in matches
    8. They’ve created various “whales”, super strong and big spenders to make the game “interesting”. Many of those “players” are guys from their own dev team
    9. Every single new “feature” they’ve added is to make your team more miserable, to make your game experience even harder in order to take your money
    10. Match experience is a complete joke! Watching 2D circles who are moving in a predefined routes is so dumb and predictive and of course another insult to all players
    11. No matter how much training you do, you will lose if the engine desides that you will lose
    12. Everything is the code, all 0’s and 1’s and you tactics and subs does not mean jack sh*t

    My honest recommendation to all players:

    If you somehow see any entertainment from this piece of crap od a game at least don’t give them your hard earned money. They simply do not deserve that.
    You have described the game perfectly. I totally agree, especially with the final recommendation.

    Those who say that if we don't like the game, let's just leave, let them know that this was once an interesting and even fun game, now it's just an unfair business that we shouldn't contribute to. What satisfaction is found in winning because you have spent more money than the rival? think about it
    Bem Hur likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast