Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Steppenwolf

Thread: Youth Academy...

VIP

Youth Academy...

Lets talk about Youth Academy... It is one big pile of brilliance... I tested hundreds of youngsters, from free ones to 6-tokens ones and they are all slow in progress, as slow as 2-star youngsters in the old YA... Not a single one was as fast as 6-14 tokens, 4-5 stars strong youngsters... They are almost as slow as 22-25 old players bought from auctions... If 22-25 y.o. auction players need 100% more rests than 18-21 y.o. ones, Youth Academy players need 60-80% more rests... That makes them useless at age 22... Not to mention highly overpriced trainings in YA... To bring this player to 83.2%, you have to spend around 156 tokens (when you convert blue and red packs)... I am pretty sure I can buy 18 years old at 83%, at auction, for less than 30 tokens...

Youth Academy...-1ij.jpg

Addicted
    Steppenwolf mine are allways a bit slow trainig but very good on performance

For me its still a very good source of players spetially if you don't want to loose time on the auctions and if you have enough resources not to mind if the player really evolver quickly or not

VIP
    If you put two DCs of exactly the same quality, the one from YA will always under-perform... Did it several times, always with the same outcome...