Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ricardo Resende
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG

Thread: Nordeus and staff

Nordeus and staff

I would like to try to understand how nordeus continues to keep a company like fyber within the top Eleven
    since I've made more than 10 offers from them and even if I send a printscreen to complete the offers, fyber always makes excuses and to this day of all the offers made there, they never paid me one with that I have at least 3000 tokens and some friends They also did the same I think this has no issue because they are taking advantage of us
    The last offer I made was a €20 purchase and as a response from fyber they can't confirm the payment anyway if the top Eleven already has millions to give up because they can't take videos or because nowadays we see more games with results clearly done and that are making us lose the taste of playing this without further comment
    Manuel_81 likes this.

Addicted
    Ricardo you are completly right!

My personal experience as a regular offer user is that i havent had any problem with either IronSource or Tapjoy, but as far as Fyber, its allways dificult to get the prizes, i'm constantly havind to send thickets and many times, since the offer is low i don't bother and give up.

Others do not offer on IOS mostly or they don’t on my location.

Is it same for everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Others do not offer on IOS mostly or they don’t on my location.

Is it same for everyone?
    I have some offers for ios. None for tapjoy and ironsource. But the other 2 have plenty.
    Vuslanot likes this.

Only Fyber offers me at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk