Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By texhorn60
  • 1 Post By tomu741

Thread: League Random results

Rookie

League Random results

I know I have a good side. Am in Platinum association and win 8 out of 8 this season.
    Am in the semi finals of the cup and just beat a team 18% higher than me to reach quarter finals of champions League.
    But my league form is awful. Lost 8 out if 14 and am 9th in the league, despite playing the same eleven players. They go from a 9 rating in a cup or association match to a 6 rating in a league match.
    Is there a random variable in the game that differs between, league, cups and association matches.
    How can the same side go from brilliant to rubbish in the space of 2 games?

Apprentice
    I don’t know how you go from a nine in cup to a six in league. It shouldn’t happen. However, it appears some games are predetermined. You can have the better team by 20%, play at home, attend the game, the other coach doesn’t show up, dominate all the stats by a lot, have beat this team twice by a lot of goals, also have a supporters, and he has none and in the end, with all those advantages, you get beat. So, what was in the computer that canceled all your advantages? I have lost to lesser teams but they were there, had a lot of support, perhaps the home team but it wasn’t a total shock.
    cashek likes this.

Addicted
    When you win you are brilliant when you loose its the game falut... this is what this forum has become... Kenny just wants to complain as his post dosen't give us any clue of the details on his oponent in league, cups and association, he just wants to complain, not to learn!

Rookie
    I do want to learn, and it is not a complaint, it is an observation.
    I play against a team in the Champions league 18% higher than me and win 7-0, with my players scoring 8s and 9s and a player on fire with a hat trick.
    The next league match, I play exactly my same starting XI against a team 10% lower and lose 1-0 with my players ratings dropping to 5s and 6s, including my on fire player.
    I've won every association match this season, no matter what team I put out or who I am playing against. I am in Platinum division, so it is not easy!
    Why does my team have such different form in the cups and the league and the association's?
    How can the same team be good in 3 competitions but not in the league?
    Last edited by Kenny Jones; 11-23-2021 at 12:56 PM.

Addicted
    Kenny then its a new diferent story, apart from the overall quality of the team (%) there are other factors that can determine the outcome of the game, some you can't contol (luck) and then there's the tatical part witch i think is the most complex thing in the game.

From my experience sometimes teams up to 10% lower % can be a little pain, and teams up to 10% stronger you have the oposite effect.

So my advice to you is to be active and creative during the game, there is no such thing as an equal game so you should not play alllways the same way, try predicting you oponent strong point and countering them.

If you want extra advice you can share with us some prints of you team and oponents tem so people in the forum can further help you.

Addicted
    For me random results only occurs in asso games where you can win one match 4-0 and loose another 2-0 when noone of teams changed anything in game because both were inactive
    WalkingPenguin likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Jones View Post
    I know I have a good side. Am in Platinum association and win 8 out of 8 this season.
    Am in the semi finals of the cup and just beat a team 18% higher than me to reach quarter finals of champions League.
    But my league form is awful. Lost 8 out if 14 and am 9th in the league, despite playing the same eleven players. They go from a 9 rating in a cup or association match to a 6 rating in a league match.
    Is there a random variable in the game that differs between, league, cups and association matches.
    How can the same side go from brilliant to rubbish in the space of 2 games?
    Give it up, just play it, its not your mistake or your tactic, like me, beaten by some team, then next match against him, i won, thats it. unless you have big advantage like having 40% up team, you cant predict the game.
    Last edited by WalkingPenguin; 11-28-2021 at 07:30 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    For me random results only occurs in asso games where you can win one match 4-0 and loose another 2-0 when noone of teams changed anything in game because both were inactive
    Also some league matches, where you can barely beat the bottom team, or maybe beaten by them lol

Addicted
    As in real football, everyweekend all aroud the globe suprises do happen! Of course hardworking managers don't like to see their hard work go to waste, but if you play it right these results will be very rare!