Thread: manager skill v scripted match

Rookie

manager skill v scripted match

Thought i'd start a thread
    any player wish show a match where it was all down to manger skill against pure scripted match where there is no skill involved

The games of the latest event were definetly scripted. I lost two games of the last phase and won one finally by playing with the same formation, same amount of support, condition, morale, tactics etc.

I only might have used some bonuses differently in accordance with the advancement of the game.

I had about 1700 tokens before the event, bought a scout and trained a player which would cost maximum of 100 tokens, have about 1500 at the moment. I will also attach the screenshots.

Just for the record, I could beat even the 140% teams with a 120% team in the association games last season, but the teams at least 10% weaker teams in this event.

Cons.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 12-11-2021 at 12:04 AM.

Addicted
    I wouldn't say the matches are scripted but i think that there is a kind of a suprise factor that has been streached, in my opinion a little bit too far, either in favour and against the player

Apprentice
    Yeah scripted, i put my yellow card player as a sub, i dont want him receive his 2nd yellow, but funny thing, his replacement injured, and im not attending the game so my precious player in, then he get his 2nd yellow... so funny, like he has been targeted by the engine.
    just haha... well played nords. i dont care anymore, i lose the next leg because of that? so be it

Banned
    I’ve had a player sent off in over 50% of my matches this season. Please, stupid11, take the red card function down a notch, since you’ve obviously cranked it up against my team. Cheaters.