Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NUNO FC

Thread: Personalised offers???

Personalised offers???

I just wanted to make everyone aware that you are being ripped off by Top Eleven. This is not a level playing field.

For the champions bundle I have to pay £11.99 however a friend has the same offers for £4.99. I have sent this to Top Eleven and they have advised that this is normal based on my location and other criteria.

Basically I am being ripped off!!!
    Last edited by jayjay1515; 12-14-2021 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Not finished

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay1515 View Post
    I just wanted to make everyone aware that you are being ripped off by Top Eleven. This is not a level playing field.

For the champions bundle I have to pay £11.99 however a friend has the same offers for £4.99. I have sent this to Top Eleven and they have advised that this is normal based on my location and other criteria.

Basically I am being ripped off!!!
    You get a slightly better player than him, but generally you might be right. TE offers bigger and more expensive packages for these, who did already spend money in the game. The lowest offer for the champion bundle is 2.29 actually.

Addicted
    There we go with the conspiracy theories... the bundle includes a player whose value is much higher than that of the symbuls...

Wrong Der Ryan, no money spend on my account and i get the most expensive offers, its a preprogramed situation that must have a numerou parameters acondint to each account

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    There we go with the conspiracy theories... the bundle includes a player whose value is much higher than that of the symbuls...

Wrong Der Ryan, no money spend on my account and i get the most expensive offers, its a preprogramed situation that must have a numerou parameters acondint to each account
    Actually I would assume most people are buying these packs for the emblems and the player is just another addition to justify different prices.

And not wrong, whenever I started a new team I had the cheapest offers to begin with, while on my main account I get offered huge packs for 50 or 100 € every time. You must have bought some stuff in the past.

Addicted
    Der_Ryan, I agree with you but just take a look at the emblem and the players prices in the Store and in the Transfers (the ones sugested) at high stars from 7 to 9* the prices can go ftom 100 to 900 tokes, an emblem costs from 30-60 tokens, of course oficial one are more expensive, you get an oficial for 8,99€ and 50 tokens aded (worth about 6,35€) so the emblem roughly costs 2,75€, next to the cost of the least expensive pack.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Banned
    Who the F would pay for a useless emblem? Asking for a friend…