Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Do playstyles have any effect?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nth678 View Post
    I think they do have effect. How much? I don't know. But I do notice my ball playing DC now have passes to the ST that result in goals. Unluckily, those goals are not credited top the DC as assists.
    My stopper DC, my anchor man DMC and even my second DC without any playstyle also get this animation.

There is no special animation for a particular playstyle, it's the same for every player.
    Vuslanot likes this.

Addicted
    Maybe those playstyles just show where certain player can play better. But after all if you have mezzala with poor attacking skills, so he probably not shine here. Or let's say you have targetman but he lack good strenght, height, heading he should be useless. And i see sometimes that for some of players playstyles do dont match with their skills. So it's pretty lame.
    So my thoughts that you should look for specific players attributes and which match your desired style of play and upgrade required stats which match it. Those playstyles are just pop up icons whose purpose was primary to milkshake managers money and resources

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Maybe those playstyles just show where certain player can play better. But after all if you have mezzala with poor attacking skills, so he probably not shine here. Or let's say you have targetman but he lack good strenght, height, heading he should be useless. And i see sometimes that for some of players playstyles do dont match with their skills. So it's pretty lame.
    So my thoughts that you should look for specific players attributes and which match your desired style of play and upgrade required stats which match it. Those playstyles are just pop up icons whose purpose was primary to milkshake managers money and resources
    Height is cosmetic...
    Vuslanot likes this.

Addicted
    So playstyles are cosmetic too than
    Better make mutants and you play like the wind that is this game motto
    Last edited by tomu741; 01-01-2022 at 05:32 PM.
    Vuslanot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 1D1C1 View Post
    When playstyle was first introduced, I had two of the most effective ones in “ball playing DC” & “poacher ST”. Their activation results directly in goals, and I was getting at minimum 1 goal per game between the two. But after that season, it’s almost as if playstyle disappeared from the game. Despite my improvement in playstyle level, I never saw any positive effect from them.

This season, both of the playstyles mentioned above were absent in the first 2 weeks. Then, the cash item bundles dropped and my team is back to at least 1 goal per game from playstyle animation activation. My personal opinion is don’t trust Nordeus. Buy a offensive player with playstyle from auction if you have to but don’t spend any money/tokens specifically for them as it would only encourage such predatory practices.
    Lol They tweak the engine time to time, exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So say what is that effect? Like dl/dr without playstyle is nor fullback nor wingback . Or does it give some + in some attributes? Or what else theory? Because it's only the theory.
    For me it's another milkshake made by nordeus. Just look how they force players to buy "special playstyle offers", enhance your team and others bla bla. Non stop messages when you enter the game.
    There was a great meme regarding those promos. lol I will share it if I find.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    My stopper DC, my anchor man DMC and even my second DC without any playstyle also get this animation.

There is no special animation for a particular playstyle, it's the same for every player.
    Only the poacher’s is unique.

Attributes singly do not matter already…

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Height is cosmetic...
    Most of them are cosmetic. Only the gap between whites and greys, and the actual overall quality matters…

Do playstyles have any effect?

So playstyles are cosmetic too than
    Better make mutants and you play like the wind that is this game motto
    Nah…

Cruyff even played AMC most of the season with a back arrow while the vice versa has applied for Best.

There needs to be something hidden within the engine…

Even Sívori has played better than Best even though he hasn’t been trained even a slightly…

I am one hundred percent sure of this though; playstyles singly do not count that much…

Last edited by Vuslanot; 01-02-2022 at 11:24 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast