Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Do playstyles have any effect?

Do playstyles have any effect?

Do you folks see any positive effect of having players with playstyles?
    So far, I’m not sure that I get any positive effect out of having players with playstyles, but it’s hard to compare with before.
    On the negative side, I find that a player’s playstyle often ties that player to a particular position on the pitch, which is often not an advantage.
    What’s your views on the pros and cons of playstyles?

When playstyle was first introduced, I had two of the most effective ones in “ball playing DC” & “poacher ST”. Their activation results directly in goals, and I was getting at minimum 1 goal per game between the two. But after that season, it’s almost as if playstyle disappeared from the game. Despite my improvement in playstyle level, I never saw any positive effect from them.

This season, both of the playstyles mentioned above were absent in the first 2 weeks. Then, the cash item bundles dropped and my team is back to at least 1 goal per game from playstyle animation activation. My personal opinion is don’t trust Nordeus. Buy a offensive player with playstyle from auction if you have to but don’t spend any money/tokens specifically for them as it would only encourage such predatory practices.
    Last edited by 1D1C1; 12-29-2021 at 08:20 PM.
    Vuslanot likes this.

Addicted
    YES (from a battle hardened manager with countless trophies)

If you have a bad day, odd roll dices, they are only blinking dots

Addicted
    So say what is that effect? Like dl/dr without playstyle is nor fullback nor wingback . Or does it give some + in some attributes? Or what else theory? Because it's only the theory.
    For me it's another milkshake made by nordeus. Just look how they force players to buy "special playstyle offers", enhance your team and others bla bla. Non stop messages when you enter the game.
    Vuslanot and Tonke like this.

Non-stop messages indeed. I just counted the last time I entered the game. I got nine flaming messages in a row, and while that went on, I couldn’t pick my team, because the damn messages were in the way. Some of the messages even just repeated themselves. I know you can click/tap them to make them go away, but what does that help if eight more of the bl**dy things still pop up? Nordeus, pls. keep the amount of advert pop-up/slide-in messages down, right now the rate of the messages is insane …

And after that rant, now back on topic: Do you think that playstyles are worth the cost and effort?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    And after that rant, now back on topic: Do you think that playstyles are worth the cost and effort?
    No.........

I think they do have effect. How much? I don't know. But I do notice my ball playing DC now have passes to the ST that result in goals. Unluckily, those goals are not credited top the DC as assists.

Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    No idea yet
    I'm just starting playing again and playstyles will be one of the main topics I will be focused on. It might be a good idea to also create a youtube video maybe
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast